Mad Men

Started by Jor el, April 02, 2011, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangelight

lane noooooooooooooooooo.  :'(

I,Galactus

Quote from: strangelight on June 04, 2012, 10:31:54 AM
lane noooooooooooooooooo.  :'(

That Jag failing to start was the most brutally depressing / awesome thing I've seen on TV in a long damn time.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

strangelight

it probably would've started if lane knew how to work the choke (which he accomplished in his office instead).

when lane broke his glasses, i was like, woah. that's a pretty violent act to commit against yourself when you can't fucking see without them.

I,Galactus

Welp, here's hoping it's not another two years before the next season.

I don't think I can wait that long to see Roger turn into a total acid-head space case.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jor el

Don don't look so good.

What Would Scooby Do ?

Token

errect and 1000% dialed in for season 6

/bone zone

Jor el

Linda Fucking Cardellini
What Would Scooby Do ?

strangelight

this episode was probably the only time i've ever liked trudy.

oh, and in that picture/on "community."

RAGER

So what the fuck was the weird ass exchange between Betty and her hubby in bed about the daughters friend??
No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

Quote from: RAGER on April 16, 2013, 12:50:28 PM
So what the fuck was the weird ass exchange between Betty and her hubby in bed about the daughters friend??

Quasi fat Betty's just trying to spice it up!  :D

MadJohnShaft

Hippy squatter goulash recipe fail.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

Token

Is it me, or do I want Peggy and ol boy i the llustrator go to the bone zone? Love the beard. 

MadJohnShaft

I don't know if I am buying them smoking pot in the office - wasn't that a felony then?

VOLVO)))

Cant get over Roger. So many good jokes.

"Is it just me or the lobby full of Negros?"
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

strangelight

Quote from: Token on April 16, 2013, 01:51:50 PM
Is it me, or do I want Peggy and ol boy i the llustrator go to the bone zone? Love the beard. 

yes!!! they're super cute together.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

Quote from: strangelight on April 16, 2013, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Token on April 16, 2013, 01:51:50 PM

yes!!! they're super cute together.

Not anymore.  :(

VOLVO)))

Bullshit, Ted ain't hittin' that. Y'all were right about that Jag scene, it was fucking harsh and sad. Love this show.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

I,Galactus

I was talking about Stan "The Man" Rizzo telling Peggy to fuck off in response to her betrayal of his confidence. 

"I think I see a friend."  /walks right past Pegs and flips her off implying they're no longer friends (with or without benefits)

Ted Chaouoaughgh is a sexless suck-bot.  An old spanish is possibly the nastiest cocktail I've ever heard of.

MadJohnShaft

Peggy likes hip guys that make her feel daring and liberated.... Stan is her buddy.

VOLVO)))

I kinda love Stan, between him and Roger, that show covers most of my hilarity for the day.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

strangelight

nah, stan is pissed at her. that shit is over.

this season is really depressing. it used to be fun to watch don cheat. now it's just... demoralizing? soul-crushing?

The Bandit

That's how it was for me too.

RAGER

Don seems really sad and depressed.  his only respite is boning other chicks. 
No Focus Pocus