Mad Men

Started by Jor el, April 02, 2011, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

deleted account

greedy-ass AMC cocksuckers.  still, works for me cuz I ain't gonna have cable at least until then.  speaking of greedy cocksuckers

Jor el

2-hour Premiere tonight.

I'm not as thrilled as I should be.
If they kick it off with "3 years later", I'm gonna throw some furniture through a window.
What Would Scooby Do ?

mutantcolors

I,Galactus

zoobie zoobie zoobie
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

MadJohnShaft

I would give that two hour premier an A+ - happy they added a serious hottie too.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

I,Galactus

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on March 26, 2012, 11:03:27 AM
I would give that two hour premier an A+ - happy they added a serious hottie too.

I concur.  Lack of Betty made me a little :(, tho. 

That proto-stoner rock band at Don's birthday shin-dig was freaking awesome.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jor el

I thought it could've been 1 hour.
What Would Scooby Do ?

I,Galactus

strangelight

megan draper is super hot. i fully endorse the don and megan draper guide to conflict resolution (fuck a really hot person roughly in a pile of garbage).

and i've only watched it once so far, but she did say that "no one loves dick whitman," right? and was then surprised that he told her to go fuck off?

also, i love that there was no betty.

juggernaut

Quote from: strangelight on March 26, 2012, 01:05:54 PM
megan draper is super hot. i fully endorse the don and megan draper guide to conflict resolution (fuck a really hot person roughly in a pile of garbage).

and i've only watched it once so far, but she did say that "no one loves dick whitman," right? and was then surprised that he told her to go fuck off?

also, i love that there was no betty.

yeah the image of her scrubbing that floor with her ass up in the air almost made me fap on the spot.  I love her jacked up teeth as well. 

Yeah, she did say that to him which was interesting because there are very few people he's comfortable telling that to voluntarily.  Just shows that maybe he does love her.

I was also happy with the lack of betty.  She's an annoying shrew and January Jones is a pretty crappy actress to boot.

strangelight

i think don really does love megan. i also think megan is fucking crazy and will probably be his undoing. and never have i wished mad men was on HBO more than during that dirty-carpet-fucking scene.

january jones is a wretched actress. promos for this weekend had her in them, but i'm hoping it's 5 minutes tops.

MadJohnShaft

Everyone hates her, I don't see it.

I,Galactus

Quote from: strangelight on March 29, 2012, 10:44:13 PMjanuary jones is a wretched actress. promos for this weekend had her in them, but i'm hoping it's 5 minutes tops.
Quote from: MadJohnShaft on March 29, 2012, 10:50:05 PMEveryone hates her, I don't see it.

I love to hate Betty.  I think Ms. Jones is a fantastic actress playing a truly wretched character.  I realize mine is the minority opinion.

It probably doesn't hurt that JJ makes things happen ... in my pants.

strangelight

megan is hotter than betty.

totally.

juggernaut

Quote from: I,Galactus on March 30, 2012, 07:20:33 AM
Quote from: strangelight on March 29, 2012, 10:44:13 PMjanuary jones is a wretched actress. promos for this weekend had her in them, but i'm hoping it's 5 minutes tops.
Quote from: MadJohnShaft on March 29, 2012, 10:50:05 PMEveryone hates her, I don't see it.

I love to hate Betty.  I think Ms. Jones is a fantastic actress playing a truly wretched character.  I realize mine is the minority opinion.

It probably doesn't hurt that JJ makes things happen ... in my pants.

I've seen her in two other movies and she literally is playing the same character in everything.  She's an extremely average actress with not a lot of range.  If you want a cool, detached, wooden performance she's a good choice.  If you want anything resembling emotion that's a bit out of her depth.

juggernaut

Instant Dan

Woah Fat Betty! Bam-a-lam!

I,Galactus

Quote from: Instant Dan on April 02, 2012, 07:16:23 PM

Yes!  Mmmm... her fatty tears sustain me.  Jowely necks FTW.

Jor el

Quote from: Instant Dan on April 02, 2012, 07:16:23 PM

Goddamn, that's funny.

What Would Scooby Do ?

MadJohnShaft

What a horrid animated gif - is she having a seizure?

Instant Dan

So was it a dream?

strangelight

dr. brown

Yes but how much was a dream? There were three distinct segments- him throwing her out, her returning and fucking, then him killing her. Did numbers 1 and 2 happen or were they also dreams?