Previous topic - Next topic

bitter

^ agreed.

retail = assrape prices any more.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

dunwichamps

Quote from: bitter on January 10, 2012, 02:23:08 PM

Quote from: dunwichamps on January 10, 2012, 10:30:15 AM
Bitter, nice you know tommy. One of my customers/friends Darren from Ancient Warlocks showed me him on fb. Pretty rad shop he has.

He used to be the only DAM dealer in the states. I think Lumpy got a meathead from him years back? Maybe the lumpster can confirm if it was him or not  ;)?
Tommy carries quality gear and knows vintage and boutique effects, which is nice to have around for testing. I mentioned the Fac off to him a while back, you should hit him up if you start making more effects on a bigger scale.

possibly. idk yet its too much time out of my amp stuff

your orange FAC will ship end of this week

Lumpy

I got the Meathead from a store in Washington state, very few places were stocking DAM stuff so I'm sure that's the one (I didn't see the name of the store anywhere in the article and my memory is shot). They charged me list price.

(Tommy's?)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Discö Rice

Tommy's guitar shop on Hewitt avenue?  They definitely have cool stuff, but their prices are a little silly. Slightly off topic - If you're in that area and looking for good food, try Hat Trick Pizza on Hewitt, or Red Rock subs on Broadway. Red Rock has a pot roast sub that's one of the best things I've eaten anywhere, and Hat Trick is easily the best pizza in Snohomish county (subjective, I know, but definitely worth trying).
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

bitter

Quote from: dunwichamps on January 10, 2012, 04:36:04 PM
possibly. idk yet its too much time out of my amp stuff

your orange FAC will ship end of this week

Awesome!!! This is exciting news, therefore, here is a picture of my penis shooting down a UFO. It's a fairly accurate representation of my level of excitement. Pew Pew Pew!!!

<=+=>
     `
       `
         `
           @
            \\,
            cc

Quote from: Lumpy on January 10, 2012, 05:03:21 PM
I got the Meathead from a store in Washington state, very few places were stocking DAM stuff so I'm sure that's the one (I didn't see the name of the store anywhere in the article and my memory is shot). They charged me list price.

(Tommy's?)

Sounds close enough to be him.

Quote from: Discö Rice on January 10, 2012, 05:22:19 PM
Tommy's guitar shop on Hewitt avenue?  They definitely have cool stuff, but their prices are a little silly. Slightly off topic - If you're in that area and looking for good food, try Hat Trick Pizza on Hewitt, or Red Rock subs on Broadway. Red Rock has a pot roast sub that's one of the best things I've eaten anywhere, and Hat Trick is easily the best pizza in Snohomish county (subjective, I know, but definitely worth trying).

Noted!
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Chovie D

wish I had known that when i made the drive up there back in November.

i gotta go the opposite direction dwn to Olympia soon if ya got any spots there worht cheking into,. music stores, record stores, good eats i cant get elsewhere? Going down there to get a pedal steel lesson from a monster player. Ive been asking hm for a lesson for 5 years now and he finally relented and said yes.

Lumpy

Quote from: Chovie D on January 10, 2012, 06:54:35 PM

i gotta go the opposite direction dwn to Olympia soon if ya got any spots there worht cheking into,. music stores, record stores, good eats i cant get elsewhere? Going down there to get a pedal steel lesson from a monster player. Ive been asking hm for a lesson for 5 years now and he finally relented and said yes.

How exciting!
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

the diddler

Bitter, nice you know tommy. One of my customers/friends Darren from Ancient Warlocks showed me him on fb. Pretty rad shop he has.

Playing with Ancient Warlocks tomorrow- is dude using one of your amps?  Guess I'll find out when I see 'em.

the diddler

Check out Cap. City Guitars downtown Oly on 4th ave.- might be open , might have some cool used stuff,  hit or miss but worth a look.

Muisc 6000 on Pacific used to be the go-to, I suspect it sucks these days but if you're driving by...

dunwichamps

Quote from: the diddler on January 10, 2012, 09:07:31 PM

Playing with Ancient Warlocks tomorrow- is dude using one of your amps?  Guess I'll find out when I see 'em.

Not yet, he currently has a FAC OFF tho. I am building him a 100W Superlead styled amp for his band. its called Stonehenge

Chovie D

Quote from: the diddler on January 10, 2012, 09:16:12 PM

Check out Cap. City Guitars downtown Oly on 4th ave.- might be open , might have some cool used stuff,  hit or miss but worth a look.

Muisc 6000 on Pacific used to be the go-to, I suspect it sucks these days but if you're driving by...

thanks Diddler!

Yeah Lumpy, I'm super duper excited. he's the guy that played on the earth album, hex. he sits in with dudes like Derek Trucks and Robert Randolph :o I had given up on trying to get a lesson from him, but one morning I  just figured "why not ask again?". I hope he doesnt sober up and back out of it....