Main Menu

Check this story out...

Started by bitter, January 10, 2012, 01:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitter

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Ayek

That story really warms the cockles it does.

Discö Rice

I know Everett well, and I assure you, the fact that that child will no doubt be taken away from his parents (if only temporarily) is no small blessing. Everett, Wa. is without a doubt the worst place I've lived or visited. Nothing short of a parade of horrors.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

The Shocker

Discö Rice

You ain't just whistling Dixie.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Hemisaurus

Similar story, my buddy in Carolina is having to sell all his gear, so he can afford to go to the doctor. Personally I'd have probably just gone home or moved to Canada or I guess even Iraq as they now have social healthcare too :-\

Demon Lung

Quote from: Hemisaurus on January 10, 2012, 10:02:12 AM
Similar story, my buddy in Carolina is having to sell all his gear, so he can afford to go to the doctor. Personally I'd have probably just gone home or moved to Canada or I guess even Iraq as they now have social healthcare too :-\
move to Iraq then. They looooove Americans there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAGER

Quote from: Discö Rice on January 10, 2012, 07:50:16 AM
I know Everett well, and I assure you, the fact that that child will no doubt be taken away from his parents (if only temporarily) is no small blessing. Everett, Wa. is without a doubt the worst place I've lived or visited. Nothing short of a parade of horrors.

Must be similar to Longview
No Focus Pocus

Hemisaurus

Quote from: Demon Lung on January 10, 2012, 10:06:38 AM
Which is why Americans pose as Canadians when they go abroad on holidays, eh! ;D

Demon Lung

Quote from: Hemisaurus on January 10, 2012, 10:24:57 AM
Which is why Americans pose as Canadians when they go abroad on holidays, eh! ;D
I'm not so sure that Iraqis like Canadians. Canadians are American too

dunwichamps

Bitter, nice you know tommy. One of my customers/friends Darren from Ancient Warlocks showed me him on fb. Pretty rad shop he has.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: Demon Lung on January 10, 2012, 10:28:17 AM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on January 10, 2012, 10:24:57 AM
I'm not so sure that Iraqis like Canadians. Canadians are American too
Hey if you're happy that your tax dollars go to giving free healthcare for another country, while your fellow countrymen suffer, more power to you ;D

VOLVO)))

Nobody gives a fuck about USA/Canada dickwagging/political issues, go back to Gen Disc.

I hate scumbag gear thieves. Glad this dickwad was brought to justice.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

I can make it relevant. I think it sucks that artists in this country end up suffering from lack of healthcare, look at Keith Morris from the Circle Jerks, look at the fact Tony Iommi went back to the UK now that he has cancer. Art's all about non-conformity, or at least good art is, you can suffer for your art, but I don't see why you should have to die.

It hurts to have some meth-head scumbag steal your gear, it hurts twice as much when you have to sell it to pay for medical treatment (assuming your treating a hurt), and if your a vocalist like KM, you may not even have any gear to sell.

Pour yourself a glass of JD and perspective :o

Demon Lung

Most people aren't willing to pay $13 for a tank of gas

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Where can I get the $13 tank of gas ???

rayinreverse

Quote from: dunwichamps on January 10, 2012, 10:30:15 AM
Bitter, nice you know tommy. One of my customers/friends Darren from Ancient Warlocks showed me him on fb. Pretty rad shop he has.

a dude im friends with on facebook is in that band (Ancient Warlocks)
I dont recall ever meeting him in real life, but we have some sort of connection.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Demon Lung

Quote from: SunnO))) on January 10, 2012, 11:12:05 AM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on January 10, 2012, 11:09:44 AM
Where can I get the $13 tank of gas ???

Yeah, no shit?
in Canada. Now I'm out of this thread for good

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

gatorsnot

People need to Realize when they be moderated and respect that shit.

Great story.  Gear thieves suck.

RacerX

There's a special place in Hell for gear thieves: right next door to the one for people who argue politics in the Jam Room.
Livin' The Life.

bitter

Quote from: Discö Rice on January 10, 2012, 07:50:16 AM

Yeah, good ole Everot   :D. It has its special style of skankiness but I still prefer it over Tacoma or Seattle, which I avoid like the plague. And again, the schmuck-fag stole the guitars from my town so its likely the loser is a local.

Quote from: dunwichamps on January 10, 2012, 10:30:15 AM

He used to be the only DAM dealer in the states. I think Lumpy got a meathead from him years back? Maybe the lumpster can confirm if it was him or not  ;)?
Tommy carries quality gear and knows vintage and boutique effects, which is nice to have around for testing. I mentioned the Fac off to him a while back, you should hit him up if you start making more effects on a bigger scale.

I really just posted this stuff because they've been good to me. The sales guy Kyle from the vid has spent a lot of time sitting with and helping me find the right effects. Good to pay it forward wherever possible.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Chovie D

I went up there and bought a fuzz probe from that guy  a couple months ago.
They had some nice stuff, prices were kind of high, but hats off to em and thumbs up for ctaching the theif. Hope he gets a good long jail sentence and the woman too. >:(