Arturia MiniBrute
Mini Kaossilator2
Buddha4
Pandoras Box
Sony Headphones

No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

no camera at work. >:(

fender lap steel> Boss DS2>Ibanez digital delay>marshall mini amp (the kind you can clip to your belt)

AgentofOblivion

Is a "work rig" a rig at your work or the rig you use to do work (gig)?

RAGER

Rig you keep at work or bring to work to entertain yourself during slow times or on breaks.  I brought a guitar rig today.  I'll post pics when I get it set up.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Here's my work rig for the day.

No Focus Pocus

RacerX

There's really no time or place to make music at work, so I don't have a "work rig." I usually use my breaks to eat and perform other such mundanities...
Livin' The Life.

JemDooM

Haha I can just imagine setting up a rig at work! That would not go down well on so many levels >;]
DooM!

James1214

Ranger whats the thingy with the orange grille in your first pic? Looks kinda like a lil smokey.
words

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

Work rig? For the most part that kind of downtime is far too infrequent if I'm back at home base. However, I do want to get an ok travel guitar for those stretches when a hotel room is my office.

RAGER

Believe me from spring to late summer I have no time for this shit.  I work my ass off.  So when it comes to rainy cold weather there's some dead time so I might as well brush up on my various chops.
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

I have a forced lunch hour and a private office. i could work thru it. i could spend the entire hour eating lunch, or i could learn some new shit on lap steel. id rather skip it and go home an hour earlier but oh well.

liquidsmoke

I write all of our lyrics at work and once in awhile think of riffs and vocal melodies in my head but that's as close as I get.

RAGER

Work rig today.  Little bit of down time.

No Focus Pocus

Glitchyghost

Been thinking of taking my acoustic into work now that I finally have my own office.  Other than that, I've been building up my low wattage home rig for a few years now.   2 little 4 watters and 2 1x12s built by my friend.  The bottom cab is still empty.  The top has a 25 watt Vox branded greenback.

RAGER

Put that shit in your office.  Not only would it be a great work rig but look cool as fuck too.
No Focus Pocus

Glitchyghost

:)  That would be a waste though.  When I play that setup, I'm on it for hours.  I would never get anything done if this was at work.  No, this is a writing and recording rig.  It's in my home office, along with my recording gear, right where it belongs.

How about this little set up?  I converted a bookshelf stereo speaker into a 1 watt solid state amp.  With a Squire Custom Tele, bridge pup swapped out for a p90 sized Super D.  

mortlock

hades mining co. string section of filth..

jibberish

I like that little kit bashed combo amp. it even looks slick.

RAGER

Work rig today.  Just doing some loops.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

bitter

You really committed to the whole synth/electronic thing, eh?
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

RAGER

When I get into something I usually really get into something. Just how I am. I've been playing guitar forever. I take breaks from it. Probably why I'm still kinda sloppy but I always come back to it.
No Focus Pocus

bitter

Wish I could've made the transition. The closest I came was the 'cave' setting dimed on my reverb pedal mixed with just enough boost and decay. Neighbor lady thought I had a string quartet in my garage. There were time I thought the swells reached the heavens.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Danny G

Home office work rig.

Epiphone Valve Standard, Marshall Lead 12. Also pictured is a Trace Elliott Boxer 30 bass amp.

In this pic I am experimenting with using a Boss tuner as a poor man's ABY box to run the Loop Station to it's own separate amp
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com