Modern Family - eat me I watched it

Started by MadJohnShaft, October 07, 2013, 04:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadJohnShaft

I kind of like this show, or I liked watching the 24 hour marathon on USA.  The jokes are well done and the actors got it.  I'm somewhere in Season 3.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

The Bandit

I still watch it, but that show peaked with season 1.  All of the episodes have the same plot.

whoshotthefrog

I've been watching since it first aired, and i'm not ashamed to admit it.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

MadJohnShaft

I keep watching - I thought it was terrible before but I think I wasn't really paying attention.   

deleted account

the Shaftbbatical seems to have done wonders for your FOCUS

boltthrow

Very funny show though I don't like Sofia V's accent.

MichaelZodiac

Is it strange I find Julie Bowen really hot?
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

Demon Lung

ez

shit show. not quite the levels of shit of Bing Bang Theory or 2.5 Men, but still shit.

there's so much better comedy out there to spend your precious TV watching time with. latest episode of Eastbound & Down was full on TV comedy glory.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

MadJohnShaft

You never have anything nice to type, exhausting. 

There's a ton of knock offs - mixed family comedies and they are all awful, this show keeps delivering as the writing and performances are a notch above the normal Hollywood drivel.

This show is great - I guess it's on Wednesdays because I've never seen it live before. The middle daughter is still cute but grew a weird very wide body. I want to do her from behind and make her moo like a sexy Ox.

Julie Bowen is ridiculously hot.

astroman

Yeah I really liked the first couple of seasons but stopped watching it. Best family show in a really long time.

MadJohnShaft

The new episodes are as good as the old ones and now they have celeb cameos every week.  I tried to watch some other sitcoms just to make sure they all still suck and they do.  The writing in this show is freaktastic.  Ed O'Neill reads his lines so understated.

jmucke

The one recent episode with the baby puking every time somebody said "gay marriage" was really funny - at least for network-tv.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

boltthrow

Uh.... Julie Bowen's younger daughter on the show is growing up.

MadJohnShaft