Won Ton
Dim Sum
General Tso
Dandan Noodle
Lo Mein
Egg Roll
Crab Rangoon
Moo Goo Gai Pan

And as a band schtick, you could embrace all things corduroy.
poop.

Chovie D

thats just it jake...all my previous band names have sucked donkey ballz, id like this time to at least move up to donkey dicks

I like "The nameless shut-ins", "digital Luddites" is good too.

RacerX

Perfect! I have decided to use "Ear Hair Explosion" myself, but feel free to use any of the others.
Livin' The Life.

Lumpy

Quote from: Chovie D on July 24, 2013, 12:22:57 PM
4 pages and all I got are donkey dicks still. >:(

I'm giving you good ideas galore.

What about working backwards?

We're going to wear (cop uniforms) and our song titles are (Jelly Donut, We're Just Doing Our Jobs, Tasered Granny) so our band is called (Five-Oh)

Are there vocals? Or is it instrumental?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Chovie D

no costumes, no live peformances
half our shit is one thing, the other half is something else entirely. you can hear both in the "post your latest recodings' thread.
half has lyrics half doesnt, the half that does, the lyrics are intentionally vague and without meaning.

name cannot be too jokey, racist, bigoted, or homophobic
shouldnt involve any known products or famous names, nor be a parody of those.
name cannot be taken, be too long, or be an inside joke that only me and two of my friends will get,

before i played in Kung pao...i was in Camel Toe  >:(...it can only go up from there folks.

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

RAGER

Quote from: Chovie D on July 24, 2013, 04:20:54 PM
no costumes, no live peformances
half our shit is one thing, the other half is something else entirely. you can hear both in the "post your latest recodings' thread.
half has lyrics half doesnt, the half that does, the lyrics are intentionally vague and without meaning.

name cannot be too jokey, racist, bigoted, or homophobic
name cannot be taken, be too long, or be an inside joke that only me and two of my friends will get,

before i played in Kung pao...i was in Camel Toe  >:(...it can only go up from there folks.

Sheesh...
No Focus Pocus

RacerX

Quotename cannot be too jokey, racist, bigoted, or homophobic
name cannot be taken, be too long, or be an inside joke that only me and two of my friends will get

That does't leave much to work with, does it?

Are film references out?

Lukewarm Water

Moose Preserve

Green Globule

The New Originals

Livin' The Life.

Chovie D

I dont think not using or even referencing copyrighted trademarks is very restrictive. do you?

I hate all those names like REO SpeedDealer, Artimus Pyledriver, or whatever...and they NEVER end well for those bands do they?

RacerX

Quote from: Chovie D on July 24, 2013, 05:22:56 PM
I dont think not using or even referencing copyrighted trademarks is very restrictive. do you?

I hate all those names like REO SpeedDealer, Artimus Pyledriver, or whatever...and they NEVER end well for those bands do they?

I see. So are film references out or not?
Livin' The Life.

Chovie D

Id rather not reference films, board games, sports teams or heros, products of any kind....

this is a band , not a wacky pack

RacerX

Quote from: Chovie D on July 24, 2013, 05:44:54 PM
Id rather not reference films, board games, sports teams or heros, products of any kind....

this is a band , not a wacky pack

In that case, with irony being so popular these days, I suggest "The Wacky Pack."
Livin' The Life.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

dogfood

Quote from: Chovie D on July 24, 2013, 05:22:56 PM

I've met and chatted with Senor Schmidt from REO SpeedDealer and I gotta say what a real dude, not super nice, not an asshole just a regular dude.  And, them getting letters from Reo Speedwagon's lawyers is just plain righteous.  Anyone who pisses off Reo Speedwagon to that degree is awesome.  Heard the Rich Mullins disaster first hand.  WOW!  What can ya say about junkies that hasn't been said?  I can honestly say I haven't listened to YLD 'cause of that.  I used to love Karma to Burn...
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

Demon Lung

Lip

The Killing of Frank McNabb

The House

Seven Rivers Vagabonds - SRV

Engine of the Makers

Push R

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lumpy

Lumpy

Lumpy

Demon Lung

Quote from: Lumpy on July 26, 2013, 05:46:31 PM
POPPED COLLA HUSTLAZ
that was probably taken in the late 90s by a member of no limit records