Main Menu

Musicians Wanted Thread

Started by Discö Rice, March 13, 2013, 06:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baltar

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that there's nobody on here from Windsor, ON.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

da_qtip

Quote from: Baltar on March 27, 2013, 05:56:34 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that there's nobody on here from Windsor, ON.

I'm in the GTA. That might be as close as you get.

NAD

Well this is my first post here but I'm searching around for a new band to play in, and this is where I stumbled. I'm willing to play any kind of rock and roll, but my passion lies within the stoner realm.

https://soundcloud.com/adrian_smith/

If anyone is in Southern California, needs a bassist, and doesn't think I suck, let me know! And now I'll see if I can actually contribute something worthwhile 'round these parts as well...
Don't take me seriously. You wouldn't like me when I'm seriously.

TeddyTerror

Just joined the site tonight. I was a daily poster on the Stonerrock.com forums for many years with the handle "Cromm!", a decade and many bands and states later I'm now in Brooklyn and looking for a band in need of a Singer or a Singer/guitarist.

http://www.myspace.com/superglyde
Walking on water wasn't built in a day...

Harm

People that don't have any gear also lack the desired motivation to play in a band is my experience.
I mean, they are willing to spend their money on other shit so why not get equipment if you really want to make music? That's why i never will invest into such liars, because all the gear i have i didn't get for free neither.
More faithfulfew right here.

RAGER

Quote from: TeddyTerror on April 22, 2013, 10:01:31 PM
Just joined the site tonight. I was a daily poster on the Stonerrock.com forums for many years with the handle "Cromm!", a decade and many bands and states later I'm now in Brooklyn and looking for a band in need of a Singer or a Singer/guitarist.

http://www.myspace.com/superglyde

Disco Rice is in Brooklyn I believe and needs some for a 2 pc.  Hit him up.  If you can handle steins of piss that is.

ps.  Steins of Piss is a great band name.
No Focus Pocus

bbottom

I'm trying to find a drummer in the Knoxville TN area.  Here is a copy of our ad

Guitar and bass player with contacts, pro gear, and truckloads of fuzzed out riffs. No crap, just solid heavy rock, a'la Clutch, Fu Manchu, Grand Funk, Mountain, and "Man's Ruin Records" bands.

We're in our early 30s with years of stage experience and looking to rock. Plain and simple. No gimmicks, no posturing, no bullshit. All rock.

You should have good gear, an understanding of the rock, and be reliable, i.e. a grown-up.

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

hazmat33

Anyone in Youngstown or NE Ohio?

I'm a guitar player....I think I have a drummer...anyone out there?

Cheers!
Matt

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org