Main Menu

Any Reason users here?

Started by Mike IQ, January 03, 2013, 10:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike IQ

I'm banging my head against the wall trying to get Reason to recognize my Alesis USB Mixer. It'd definitely being picked up by my MacBook as I can see its level when I check System Preferences>Sound>Input. So far, the folks at the Reason forum have not been able to help. Any ideas?
"I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain." - Mike Tyson

jibberish

was there any order of installation to get something to see something else? like do hardware drivers need to be in place for your software daw to pick it all up when it is installed, OR vice versa?
is reason SUPPOSEDLY able to pick this alesis device up, or are they both SUPPOSEDLY adherent to the same compatible standard?

everdrone

just as a suggestion,

I like reaper, it is really user friendly. maybe you can use their 30 day for free to patch you over till you figure it out

da_qtip

Which version of Reason are you running? You may already know this but only the newer versions can record audio.

Mike IQ

"I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain." - Mike Tyson