unfortunate gear liquidation, amazing what you keep

Started by eddiefive10, October 02, 2012, 09:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiefive10

Lately I've been going through some rough times financially and personall, I've had to liquidate the majority of my gear and this is the 2nd time I've had to do this, what I find interesting is I'm keeping the same exact stuff again...... My 70's Electra working man's model, my beat to shit Thunderbird that's been with me through 3 bands and went to hell and back, and my red washburn acoustic. And I also have Acoustic 450 head.  With blowing out all my gear to pay the bills, I've been putting some real thought into focusing on my acoustic playing, I love the trippy mellow side of Opeth, such power and passion in it.  It's really heart breaking to let it go again, but I'm looking forward to trying something new, and we'll see what happens.

Metal and Beer

If you feel the need/want to unload the 450, holler...
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

clockwork green

I've always wondered if the "five 10" was in reference to the area code. I'm so wondering if I'm missing sweet deals on the Bay Area Craigslist.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

eddiefive10

Five10 is my house number and my studio was five10 recordings 

Metal and Beer

Quote from: eddiefive10 on October 03, 2012, 10:02:31 AM
Give me a price ya never know

250 and I cover shippage, or 3 bills you ship? (ship's about fifty as I recall..)

eddiefive10

You got a deal where are you located??? I'm in New York zip 13669

eddiefive10

Quote from: AgentofOblivion on October 05, 2012, 08:39:56 AM
Am I missing something?  What gear is for sale?

Right now I'm selling

Fender USA highway one pbass sunburst with gold pickgaurd and skb case $400 plus shipping.
Fender 1995 Mexi Jazz bass Dakota red, pearl pickguard w/ lace sensors w/ gigbag $250 obo
Peavey Windsor head and matching cab $200
Not sure but may sell my electra too taking offers, 70's working man's model mahogany with orginal but beat case

I'm located in zip 13669, contact me via email stewardedbush@gmail.com for pics or offers

bass sic

eddiefive10

Metal and Beer

eddiefive10

Metal and beer contact me at stewardedbush@gmail.com and we can talk privately, let's work out a deal for the 450