Dude's selling an Electric Amp

Started by dogfood, September 26, 2012, 08:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

For Sale: Marshall, Orange, Matchless, HiWatt, Fender Guitar Amplifers - $1 (Arlington, TX)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-09-26, 3:05PM CDT
Reply to this post Reply to: csjbc-3298437619@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all: NO TRADES! Secondly, I am a professional musician and I take great care of all my gear. I am more than happy to let you play any of these amps to test them out.

I have the following amps that I am trying to sell:

Orange Rockerverb 50 - $1200
Hiwatt Custom 50 - Contact me
Matchless Clubman 35 - $2200
Marshall JCM 800 - $1200
Fender Super Reverb - $1200
Fender Vibro Champ (Silver face) - $500
Matamp (Electric Amp) Master Volume 100 - $2500

I also have the following cabinets:

Orange 4x12 (Vintage 30s, closed back) - $600
White Mojotone 2x12 (Vintage 30s, closed back) - $400
Sparkle Blue Mojotone 2x12 (Vintage 30s, closed back) - $400

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to see pictures. Thank you!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3298437619

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/msg/3298437619.html

I might know who it is but not really sure.  the more I think about it the more I don't think I know who the seller is...?
Problem solving whiskey!

clockwork green

I've been considering selling one of mine as well.  If I could get that much for it I'd probably do it.  I've been checking out those Friedman's or a Dunwich but I can't really think of an ideal design. 
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

a little pricey but no pics? I wonder if that EA is one of the joint venture ones when EA and Matamp still did business together. Theres an ebay EA NMV-120 for 2500 you can get thats more or less brandnew.

dunwichamps

Quote from: clockwork green on September 26, 2012, 08:41:48 PM
I've been considering selling one of mine as well.  If I could get that much for it I'd probably do it.  I've been checking out those Friedman's or a Dunwich but I can't really think of an ideal design. 

I believe you wanted a hybrid Matamp/Wreck?

clockwork green

Quote from: dunwichamps on September 27, 2012, 10:23:49 AM

That's a design I've thought about for awhile but I've also kicked around some other ideas.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

Quote from: clockwork green on September 27, 2012, 10:31:30 AM
Quote from: dunwichamps on September 27, 2012, 10:23:49 AM

That's a design I've thought about for awhile but I've also kicked around some other ideas.

its a kool idea but given the dissimilar phase inverters requires a smidge of compromise. But probably still sound good either way.