Kraken Overdrive now w/video

Started by FullCustom, July 06, 2012, 10:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

For now, at least you might release a gut shot of the Kraken.
Livin' The Life.

Baltar

They look pretty sweet, didn't Fuzz Box Girl review the Barnacle?  Maybe send one to a famous or semi-famous player and get them to endorse?  Or send it to Gearmandude?  I just started using my drummer's V4 and LOVE IT!!!!  I don't even use my Muff at practice, just my LPB-1. 
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Glitchyghost

The Kraken is what I what I tell my wife I'm releasing when it's time to take a big shit.  She loves that.

Anyway, sweet lookin pedal. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

FullCustom

Quote from: Baltar on July 06, 2012, 07:03:18 PM
They look pretty sweet, didn't Fuzz Box Girl review the Barnacle?  Maybe send one to a famous or semi-famous player and get them to endorse?  Or send it to Gearmandude?  I just started using my drummer's V4 and LOVE IT!!!!  I don't even use my Muff at practice, just my LPB-1. 
We didn't send her one, so I don't like so. 

The construction doesn't really yield a cool glut shot.  Although it looks a lot like the Barnacle inside, of which there are a few pics of on the web.  Later this week I'll be doing more final assembly and QC, I'll take some more pics then.  Also I'm talking with the guys that did the demo video for the Kraken MKI about doing a video for the Kraken MKII. 

Here is a gut shot of the Barnacle that I sent to Bassfuzz.com, hot linked for your pleasure. 

FullCustom

bbottom

Didn't Gabe do a review sometime ago on the pedal as well?

FullCustom

Gabe is a friend of mine.  He was in a video for the Barnacle which we produced.

FullCustom

We filmed some video demos today. Once they are edited I will post them.

FullCustom