Main Menu

Buzzardsbass.com

Started by bbottom, February 19, 2012, 04:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

So I have been looking around online for a badass III bridge. I came across this site buzzardbass.com.  They are out of stock of the BAIII so I sent him a message to see if they knew when they would get one in.

Here is how the conversation has gone:

ME:

Hi I was wondering when you can expect to get a black Leo Quan Bad Ass III bridge in stock. Thanks!

THEM:

Contact Leo Quan with that question.

Thank you,

Brian W. Cornwell

BuzzardsBass.com
http://www.buzzardsbass.com

Now I don't think that I'm crazy but that comes off to me as a dick answer. Why would I contact Leo Quan about when they are going to be providing this type of bridge to his business when I could just buy the damn thing from them. Anywho this was my response

ME:

To: Brian Cornwell
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: Black Badass III bridge

With a response like that I'll be sure to take my business elsewhere

Simple to the point

THEM:

How am I supposed to kno0w when Leo Quan is going to put out more bridges? The last time it took him TWO YEARS. You hava a problem with me taking the time to provide you with an accurate answer? Definitely GO ELSEWHERE~!

Fucking wow.  I was going to let it go but I felt compelled to send one last message

See now if you had told me in your original email that it took two years for you to get a new bridge I would've accepted that as a genuine answer.
Instead you gave me a smarmy answer telling me to contact the company.

I'll be sure to spread the word about your poor customer service skills.

Ok that's it I'm done. I said my piece and that's it. Well I just got this message back a few seconds ago

And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU~? You can't even provide your own name~!

SCREW~!

Damn dude what do you want to fight me or something?  What the hell is that?

So anyway to be true to my word I'm spreading the word about the customer service at buzzardbass.

bitter

You'd be surprised how shitty retailers have been during the last few years. Even with the economy being down, fuck stains still treat their customers like shit. Anyone who acts like that when you're trying to throw money their way doesn't deserve the business.

You asked a retailer a normal question pertaining to when/if they were going to get "X" item back in stock, and he fires back with that shit comment? Fuck him. Telling you to contact a manufacturer or distributor isn't wrong if helping or directing a customer for support, but that was a petty move on his part. 
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

VOLVO)))

I thought it was a pretty hilarious answer, but Im a dick, too...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Corey Y

He's assuming you know about the extended drama that's been going on with that company. Which is a big assumption. That website is also known for that kind of CS, more than a few people hav e complained about extended delays, unreturned emails and confrontational responses.

bbottom

Quote from: Corey Y on February 19, 2012, 07:08:18 PM
He's assuming you know about the extended drama that's been going on with that company. Which is a big assumption. That website is also known for that kind of CS, more than a few people hav e complained about extended delays, unreturned emails and confrontational responses.

That's good to know.

Oh and I just got another message... I have stopped contacting him by the way.

POOR customer service? Try getting any kind of answer from the others online; especially on the WEEKEND~!

The first answer I gave you is the most direct route to finding out when they will be available again. You want to run me down for giving you the most accurate answer? Go right ahead. If you haven't noticed, I have the most complete line of bass guitar products ANYWHERE. And in time there will be wholesale memberships providing incredibly DEEP discounts on parts and services. Try getting back to me then because you are now BANNED.

You are not dealing with a conglomerate. My nickname has been Buzzard for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. You give me shit and now you have the result. Goodbye.

VOLVO)))

lol, im emailing him now. I live for this.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

xayk

If you were dealing with a conglomerate this may've gone substantially smoother.

mutantcolors

Mr. Foxen

You can tell him you got 8 replies online already. also, can get bridges black powder coated but it costs. Look for a powder coating place near you and see if they'll bung it in a batch, black is most common thing.

Edit: Also note buzzardbass.com vs.  buzzardsbass.com

Edit 2: Totally also emailed asking after that bridge. Maybe should spread a rumour that buzzardsbass is going to have black badass bridges in stock shortly.

Lumpy

This is going on your permanent record.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

"How's it goin', Brian? Sorry to bother you, but I'm having a real hard time locating a source for the Badass III bridge. It says they are out of stock, but I'm fairly certain you have one, and just won't sell it to anyone. I'm willing to barter with you, I have cash, guns and if you're lucky, prescription drugs. I won't take no for an answer, so, get ready to make a deal."

I must be a shitty moderator, or something, promoting all of this mischief!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

^ Reported  :D ;D

But seriously, this isn't a rare phenomenon. Too many retailers these days are out they minds in the way they treat customers. Its disgusting, but I've stopped shopping at several locations due to it.

That's right Jerry McJackoff at Skagit Hyundai, I'm talking to you!   :)
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

RAGER

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 09:23:45 PM
"How's it goin', Brian? Sorry to bother you, but I'm having a real hard time locating a source for the Badass III bridge. It says they are out of stock, but I'm fairly certain you have one, and just won't sell it to anyone. I'm willing to barter with you, I have cash, guns and if you're lucky, prescription drugs. I won't take no for an answer, so, get ready to make a deal."

Awesome Jake.  Go for it and post the results please.  Love this stuff.

Rule #1.  Don't be a dick unless called for.  Then be a dick and funny too.
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

You could take the SunnJake™ approach to it, and be condescending as fuck if they seem like they have a chip on their shoulder. I do it to big-heads all the time in stores.

"Sweet pedal, isn't it?"

"Yeah, if you like tone-suck and fizz..."

Just wait until I call him a sneaky foreigner, and accuse him of choking the market of Leo Quan products to inflate their value so he can make money. :D :D

Rager, when will you post a youtube clip of that Klipp? I've never heard one full bore, and I don't want to spend 1200 bucks + make Oli do some dirty work on his side of the pond, if I'm just going to be disappointed.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 09:23:45 PM

ah, man. this shit is great.

VOLVO)))

Yeah, this is what I do when I'm not shipping your guitar to you. I'm such a fucking loser, Chris. It's just sitting on my bench, hahahaha. I've got the box, and all of the supplies, and the tape... and I've been too fat and lazy... Take note kiddies, don't be like me.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 09:43:24 PM
You could take the SunnJake™ approach to it, and be condescending as fuck if they seem like they have a chip on their shoulder. I do it to big-heads all the time in stores.

"Sweet pedal, isn't it?"

"Yeah, if you like tone-suck and fizz..."

Just wait until I call him a sneaky foreigner, and accuse him of choking the market of Leo Quan products to inflate their value so he can make money. :D :D

Rager, when will you post a youtube clip of that Klipp? I've never heard one full bore, and I don't want to spend 1200 bucks + make Oli do some dirty work on his side of the pond, if I'm just going to be disappointed.

The story with that Klipp..... it's already gone.  It was a mess.  Some bs Marshall OT.  Not loud enough.blah blah.   It was a mess and I thin some body robbed the Partridges.  Gone.  Not a good specimen.  I'll get a Souper Group next.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 11:27:09 PM
Yeah, this is what I do when I'm not shipping your guitar to you. I'm such a fucking loser, Chris. It's just sitting on my bench, hahahaha. I've got the box, and all of the supplies, and the tape... and I've been too fat and lazy... Take note kiddies, don't be like me.
Get on that shit loser.  dude needs his guitfiddle. ;D  You;re a good man Jake
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Goddamn it. Sounds like a Matamp with Crate iron... I'll find a Klipp in a pawn shop, goddamn it. Something. I'm tired of not buying amps, I think. I've been buying guns, and guitars for too long. It may be amp time... Soon as I ship ChrisnZiggy his guitar. hahaha.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 11:27:09 PM

I'm ChrisnZiggy and I support this message.

Seriously dude, no rush and thanks again.

Mr. Foxen

I got a polite reply. That's pretty boring.

QuoteNo, I have no idea. Sorry

VOLVO)))

"Sorry, but I do not."

Fucking lame. My Spidey senses tells me that he's a lurker here, or something.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Probably has enough sense to be embarrassed about already flipping out on a customer via email. He might be limiting himself to one irrational outburst a week? ???  That's what I try to do.  :-[
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Lumpy on February 20, 2012, 02:23:55 PM
Probably has enough sense to be embarrassed about already flipping out on a customer via email. He might be limiting himself to one irrational outburst a week? ???  That's what I try to do.  :-[

You save yours for horns, though...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 19, 2012, 11:41:04 PM
Goddamn it. Sounds like a Matamp with Crate iron... I'll find a Klipp in a pawn shop, goddamn it. Something. I'm tired of not buying amps, I think. I've been buying guns, and guitars for too long. It may be amp time... Soon as I ship ChrisnZiggy his guitar. hahaha.

what up i could use some money. You wanna buy the sound city after I refurbish it