I just tuned a god damed autoharp.

Started by Discö Rice, January 14, 2012, 12:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Ranbat

Somehow, I read the title of this thread as "I just detuned a damned autoharp"  ;D I was gonna ask for sound clips.
Meh :/

Discö Rice

Haha yikes. No fucking way am I transposing that many intervals. I would, however, like to hear it with a few Tele pickups slapped into it. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of time or money. *sigh...
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

I,Galactus

Quote from: Ranbat on January 14, 2012, 01:29:18 AM
Somehow, I read the title of this thread as "I just detuned a damned autoharp"  ;D I was gonna ask for sound clips.

I read it as "I just autotuned a god damned autoharp."  T-Pain goes Americana! :D
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

fallen

Once I tuned mine to all notes in the same harmonic minor scale so when you pressed the chord keys you just got variations of the same minor chord. Sounded pretty cool. Also taped a pickup in there but I think what would work better is one of those piezo pickups you can grab on ebay for cheap.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/acoustic-cigar-box-guitar-piezo-pickup-2-20mm-disc-/190625806044?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c622ef6dc#ht_565wt_1185

Hemisaurus

You know those are just the same piezo's you can buy from RadioShack for 99c, right? Or pull them for free from any musical Xmas card, or some old piezo tweeter from a crappy set of speakers, crack open the plastic horn, there it is.

Salvage and save ;)

The Shocker

Hemisaurus

It's a cold night for alligators ;D

I want to play some electric jug meself ;)