If you could have anyones pedal board who would it be?

Started by spookstrickland, October 26, 2011, 02:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Instant Dan

liquidsmoke

Quote from: Instant Dan on October 26, 2011, 09:21:39 AM
Mine. I want other people's amps.

Same here. For what I'm doing right now my pedal board is perfect.

grimniggzy

I'd like to mess with Flea's but I kinda bet I'd go back to mine.

Actually...I think I'd prefer Frusciante's

grimniggzy

clockwork green

Which ever one has a '59 Les Paul attached on one end and a wall of Dumble's and Trainwreck's on the other.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

hashbrowns

Jesus christ eric johnson has the most pussy guitar tone ever. That guy couldn't rock if someone dropped a cinderblock on him.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

hashbrowns

It's so unbearably shiny and pristine. Even when he stomped over to his dirty rhythm it was smooth as a baby's butt ahaha. He does have a sweet pedal board though for sure.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

jibberish

Quote from: clockwork green on October 26, 2011, 12:40:24 PM
Which ever one has a '59 Les Paul attached on one end and a wall of Dumble's and Trainwreck's on the other.

i cant entirely appreciate this, but ya, this is what i want too. i trust that i would do all-fuckin-right

otherwise i would want a danny g pedalboard, with the tobaccoburst or w/e he calls that nice finish.   then i could put my tuner+HM-2+crybaby+memory lane on it

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Hemisaurus

I think Shield's wins, because that is his pedalboard, it's wired, labelled and powered. Reznors is just a collection on the floor.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 26, 2011, 06:45:45 PM
I think Shield's wins, because that is his pedalboard, it's wired, labelled and powered. Reznors is just a collection on the floor.

tone loss? what? i bet this makes all those blues lawyers skin crawl. LOOK AT ALL THE BOSS PEDALS!

Hemisaurus

Can I have Entwistle's bass rig, the man knew horns were important.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: justinhedrick on October 26, 2011, 06:53:28 PM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 26, 2011, 06:45:45 PM

tone loss? what? i bet this makes all those blues lawyers skin crawl. LOOK AT ALL THE BOSS PEDALS!
Ah see he uses his ears, not his eyes ;D

grimniggzy

moose23

Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 26, 2011, 06:54:30 PM
Can I have Entwistle's bass rig, the man knew horns were important.

I have the smaller version of those power amps. 250 mono rather than the 500 stereo. It makes me feel kinda special.

Pedalboards for me would be either Mike Kunka or Jared Warren although neither have the requisite phaser(s).

This rig is quite dreamy too: http://pedalmaniacs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/2j4839y.png?w=584&h=730

jibberish

really, these huge seas of pedals are retarded.

i would have to go with 6 or 8 smaller, more wide, less deep pedal boards. you know, the kind that could hold up to 3 of these big messes that have been pictured, neatly and organized in performance sets.

i got 3 of fucking everything so wtf why not set them up for sets or whatever differing situations/songs etc

have a master with like the 3-4 things you use 90% of the time(tuner, boost/dist, wah maybe that's it). this board will be the smallest too, and it often may be the only one....heh

so ya you get a big automated lazy susan thing going for onstage that rotates the next board up like escalater stairs heh. it's all about ergonomics at this point, once you have ALL the pedals heh.