What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnice

Father's Day walk than Brewery stop with little dnice daughter Ava.

The beer is called "One Big Happy Family" by Vitamin Sea Brewery out of Weymouth, MA. a 10.2% Triple IPA made with Citra and Cashmere hops. And it was elite elite good. smooth as silk. cheers

Muffin Man

hah! Nice Fathers Day dnice!

Muffin Man

Quote from: RAGER on June 20, 2024, 09:47:51 AMOh you're out that way?  Never spent much time in Montana. If I got in the car right this second I could be in Bonner by 3 pm. Looks like Bonner is an old mill town (lumber of course) and the amphitheater is built n the wasteland of the mill and yard maybe.

You nailed it. I was just passing through but will head back occaisionally. The tap house has a looong one-piece bar top from an old mill log they dragged out of the river. I guess all kinds of mill yard stuff went in the river until they cleared it out. It looks like a small site, small venue, but they get some names. Apparently Les likes the area and Primus has been a regular regular.

I made a haul of cans and these bottles, which I've been leary of opening for fear of being knocked-oot. But I've no doubt they'll taste good. They have a lot of snow skiing themed/name beers. I went mid Spring and that was good/no snow.

Pissy

Quote from: dnice on June 20, 2024, 01:31:28 PMFather's Day walk than Brewery stop with little dnice daughter Ava.

The beer is called "One Big Happy Family" by Vitamin Sea Brewery out of Weymouth, MA. a 10.2% Triple IPA made with Citra and Cashmere hops. And it was elite elite good. smooth as silk. cheers

Nice!
Vinyls.   deal.

RAGER

Anybody try this yet? Bought it at New Seasons   It's pretty tasty. It's definitely begging for rum. I'll try that in a couple weeks.

It's probably pretty easy to make too.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Looks nice and rich. Woodstock, all their hot sauces are ok, I rebought a couple. Mayo okay. Didn't like their aoli's at all. Hope we get the banana for muh Mezcal

Muffin Man

Bourbon & Bols rocks
Bulleit and banana. yuk. not bad though tastes like a banana popsicle. 3/4 Bourbon 1/4 Bols stired. Tastes like cotton candy..a wee bit cloying.

mortlock

Genesee just released this. Black Cherry Vanilla Kellerbier.

normally i dont much like flavored beers, but this one has my interest.

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

mortlock

Quote from: Pissy on September 03, 2024, 10:27:30 AMNot intrigued. 
not surprised considering its not a zima or a wine cooler. i know how you roll.

Pissy

I mean, do they even make zima anymore?

I think that beer is closer to a wine cooler than most beers. 

Vinyls.   deal.

Muffin Man

anejo 2oz
cointreau 1oz
ginger soda 1oz
rocks stirred

riff on a dirty marg substituting ginger for lime juice.
oops forgot the taijin rim spice but theres another round in the works

options: pickled jalapeno jar juice for kicks to suit

Muffin Man

the valentina chili sprinkles are unremarkeable, the brand overstepped. tosser