Show off your practice spot

Started by Hemisaurus, September 15, 2011, 06:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

Rev'ing up for Resurrection Tour 2012

We want to play in your town with you! ;)

Lumpy

Currently:

QuoteWe want to play in your town with you!

Maybe I can find a Y cable.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Hemisaurus

I'd love to play a Y with you, can I be the Glenn the biker ;)

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Hemisaurus

Someone tell me how I can get on tour with these guys.

neighbor664

Jake

Been working my butthole flaps off the past few weeks to get a spare basement room in ship shape to house my shit and also function as a workspace (I work from home). Pretty happy w/ the way it's shaping up so far. The next step is building a desk/table to replace the folding table that the computer's on. It will run the length of that wall and double as a workspace for my guitars/amps/bongs/baby coffins.

Pardon the homoerotic Burt Reynolds and Swayze posters. That's how I roll. And the painting is my hamster Murphy, who is in heaven now.

poop.

James1214

yeah jake, that room exudes faggotry. how dare you hang art on the walls, and we all know that hamster is dead cuz of methane poisoning.....

all kidding aside, i dig that setup. and once you got a proper workbench it will be even better, and far more conducive to working on shit.
words

bitter

... And that's how it's fucking done. Swanky setup Jake.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Baltar

^^^Diana is working on a Dist. circuit.

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Jor el

Quote from: Jake on July 28, 2012, 07:35:29 PM

Hey a jake,

How does that fruity Jetsons chair treat your spinal cord ?
What Would Scooby Do ?

apekillman

Jake, pull all those axes out and take a family group shot!

Jake

Quote from: Jor el on July 28, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
Hey a jake,

How does that fruity Jetsons chair treat your spinal cord ?

Not good. Had to replace that $3 garage sale chair just the other day actually. My derriere is much happier now.
poop.

mawso

blackkrosses

That practice spot looks like it was decorated by a teenage girl but it also looks like a mighty fine place to get your chill mode on. A man could do a lot of thinking in a room like that.

everdrone

sweet!  jam rooms are thebest

justinhedrick

Metal and Beer

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

jibberish

lol baltar, i have that behringer effects unit that is under your lil peavy mixer. except it got hit by lightning/line surge, w/e and was stuck on patch 13, then it totally died lol.

Baltar

It was my drummer's.  I just left that band 2 days ago.  There was some jealousy issues with the other guitar player, it just so happens he never takes his guitar home to practice with either.  Very strange indeed.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

grimniggzy

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 15, 2011, 06:03:28 PM
Rev'ing up for Resurrection Tour 2012

We want to play in your town with you! ;)

hit us up & we'll see what we're workin' with
http://www.facebook.com/#!/grimestatus666

Jake

I've finally built a proper desk/bench in my teenage girl basement gear room. Instead of those pricey StewMac guitar pads, I bought a $10 grey yoga matt. That is my cat, Turkey, just before I soldered her butthole closed and lowered the action on her teeth.

poop.

grimniggzy

Quote from: Jake on August 06, 2012, 08:19:10 PM
I've finally built a proper desk/bench in my teenage girl basement gear room. Instead of those pricey StewMac guitar pads, I bought a $10 grey yoga matt. That is my cat, Turkey, just before I soldered her butthole closed and lowered the action on her teeth.

Siiiick