Breaking Bad

Started by Jor el, July 14, 2011, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoshotthefrog

Mike wasn't in any of the last 3 or 4 episodes, but I doubt he died so maybe he'll come back and help out Walt and Jesse.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

MadJohnShaft

Julia is addicted to this show, we're on Season Two and watch two episodes a night or more. Gritty and great. Yes!
Some days chickens, some days feathers

sleestak

Killing threads is my business and business is good.

MadJohnShaft

Finally finished through the end of Season 4 via Apple TV..... we just have the final to watch.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

whoshotthefrog

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on December 19, 2011, 11:28:36 AM
Finally finished through the end of Season 4 via Apple TV..... we just have the final to watch.

Who is your favorite character?
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

Metal and Beer

Mine's Marie  <3

I missed most of S1 the first time so these reruns are awesome.. (I assume they're gonna run chronologically between now and the S5 premiere?)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

The Shocker

I finally started watching this series.  Halfway through season 1 and liking it.  Does the kid actor really have CP?

grimniggzy

Quote from: deaner33 on January 11, 2012, 02:49:32 PM
I finally started watching this series.  Halfway through season 1 and liking it.  Does the kid actor really have CP?

yeah

grimniggzy

The Shocker

Quote from: grimniggzy on January 11, 2012, 03:37:57 PM

yeah

I like him, he's pretty damn funny.

grimniggzy

I've been back and forth on my opinion of him. For now I kinda like him again but they haven't really used him much at all in any true storyline in a while.

The Shocker

I bet that dude can pull some chicks.

Demon Lung

I'm still devastated about Gus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OUTLANDAH

So what are your predictions for S5? I don't believe Mike is going to be a very important element in the story.

Lets look at what we know though:
Gus is dead
The Mexican cartel linked with Gus is gone.
Walt has a car wash with lots of chemicals. He is also power hungry.
Walt most likely poisoned the kid
Hank should extreme suspicion of Walt by this point ( W.W initials, the car wreck, Walt's absence throughout the whole death threat episodes, Hank knows of Walts "gambling problem"
Walt might have stashed the cig with the risen in it( Skyler has been sneaking smokes here and there)
Walt coughed a few times in season 4, even though it was downplayed (cancer returns?)

I believe what will happen is Jesse wants completely and goes straight. The kid might know Walt poisoned him possibly. Hank somehow gets enough dirt on Jesse to link him to Gus and arrest him. Walt feels guilty since Jesse is like the non-handicapped child he never had and tells Hank that he' Heisenberg. Hank scoffs laughs, then accept. Moral dilemma of Hank...

Or Walt's Cancer returns while he still playing drug Czar and tells everybody he's who they've been looking for a dies.

grimniggzy

If he doesn't die I'll be calling bullshit on the whole series.

whoshotthefrog

Quote from: deaner33 on January 11, 2012, 03:50:48 PM
Quote from: grimniggzy on January 11, 2012, 03:37:57 PM

yeah

I like him, he's pretty damn funny.

Flynn

grimniggzy

I could see them doing some fake ass ending where they just go...

"2 years later..."

Then its just Walt teaching a class introducing himself as Mr. Black because he's in witness protection or some horrible shit like that. But they better not.

EaterofBirds

**scrolls quickly to last post**

I've had the first 2 season on my HD for some time, promising to get it going..but never did. Finally went and d'loaded the last 2 seasons and got it going.

Ummm

So when does this get good?

Seriously..

1st season in the books. (C-) Drawn out..long...one episode storyline drawn out for 5 episodes.

2 epi's into the 2nd season and more of the same with possibly a light at the end of the tunnel. I see this getting emmy's and raves, and not sure how it got out of the first season (so far). No hatin, just not getting the vibe that apparently millions of others do. Bring on the next season of Dexter already

grimniggzy

It gets really good towards the end of 2nd season definitely by the 3rd season but I haven't re-watched so I'm not sure exactly when shit gets real.
I heard Dexter has been garbage for a few seasons already. Buckle down and keep watching Breaking Bad.

The Shocker

Quote from: grimniggzy on February 02, 2012, 01:48:24 PM
It gets really good towards the end of 2nd season definitely by the 3rd season but I haven't re-watched so I'm not sure exactly when shit gets real.
I heard Dexter has been garbage for a few seasons already. Buckle down and keep watching Breaking Bad.

Dexter turned to shit this season. It was never that great to begin with.

My all time cable drama series rankings:
1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Deadwood
4. Breaking Bad

Dexter would be around 20 or so.

Sent from my fuckin phone using Tapatalk.

grimniggzy

I've meant to wach Deadwood but the 1st season is never on demand.

I really liked OZ even though it got silly later on.

The Shocker

Quote from: grimniggzy on February 02, 2012, 03:00:12 PM
I've meant to wach Deadwood but the 1st season is never on demand.

I really liked OZ even though it got silly later on.

The first couple of seasons of OZ were great, but that show turned to crap pretty quick.

sleestak

I say even though they never finished the series that it's worth it to buy deadwood.  Its by far my favorite tv series ever.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

EaterofBirds

thanks for the tip..stuck with it and starting season 4 now. great stuff. took forever to get going

grimniggzy

Quote from: EaterofBirds on February 14, 2012, 10:59:00 AM

thanks for the tip..stuck with it and starting season 4 now. great stuff. took forever to get going

nice, glad you're into it now.