Anyone here in or around Atlanta,Chatanooga or Asheville?

Started by bbottom, April 21, 2015, 09:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

I'm booking some out of town shows over the next few months for Mass Driver and I figured I'd ask

agent of change

Your best bet here in Asheville would be the Odditorium. Try contacting them on FB and if you don't hear back, I'll put you in touch with someone.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

bbottom

The Riffer

I'm in Chattanooga. I suggest that your only stop here is @ my shop, unless you like playing to 8 people.... This may be the worst place for heavy music on the planet, especially if one can read your logo at a glance.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

bbottom

Quote from: The Riffer on April 23, 2015, 09:32:02 AM
I'm in Chattanooga. I suggest that your only stop here is @ my shop, unless you like playing to 8 people.... This may be the worst place for heavy music on the planet, especially if one can read your logo at a glance.

Do you ever play in Knoxville?

Pissy

Quote from: The Riffer on April 23, 2015, 09:32:02 AM

We played in Chattanooga at some place (to like 8 people) I can't remember the name. The stage was off to the side and surrounded on three sides by cinder block walls. Bounce back off the back wall was murder.

But we ate bbq at the sugar shack. Nice.
Vinyls.   deal.

The Riffer

Quote from: bbottom on April 23, 2015, 09:42:15 PM

Do you ever play in Knoxville?
No band here. The stoner rock contingent in Chattanooga among pre-geriatrics is  limited to say the least.

Quote from: Pissy on April 24, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

We played in Chattanooga at some place (to like 8 people) I can't remember the name. The stage was off to the side and surrounded on three sides by cinder block walls. Bounce back off the back wall was murder.

But we ate bbq at the sugar shack. Nice.

YES!
The food here is pretty damn good, and also a healthy beer culture.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

bbottom

Quote from: agent of change on April 22, 2015, 08:44:16 PM
Your best bet here in Asheville would be the Odditorium. Try contacting them on FB and if you don't hear back, I'll put you in touch with someone.
I got in touch with the Odditorium through FB and they gave me the email address of the guy that books for them. It's been a week and I haven't heard back yet