Main Menu

Mass/N.RI Stoner Jam

Started by Sam Hain, March 12, 2011, 05:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Hain

I'm a bassist new to stoner rock. I'm looking for others in North RI or MA interested in a simple stoner jam,maybe onto bigger things. I got a decent practice room and studio acess. If anybodies interested drop me a PM.

Hemisaurus

Yeah, it's pretty sad that no-one responded to this yet, could be that no-one here is from that area, could be that they're all in bands, could be their do pussy, sitting at home with their pud in their hands ;)

What would be nice, Mr Moderator, sir, who knows those mighty beings that run the board, would be if you could search members by area, rather than by rating. Then again that would mean the database would have to know your location, maybe by zip code or something, rather than just whatever random crap you make up and throw in there. Sort by location? Weed out the ones that don't have location filled in and just show the ones that do?

Maybe a better bet would be to advertise some Sunn or Orange gear really cheap on craigslist.org and then ask anyone who inquires if they want to be in a band?

Wesogkan

We're looking for a bassist, but we're not always that simple...we practice twice a week in Pawtucket.

http://www.reverbnation.com/wesogkan

Sam Hain

Hemisaurus...Yeah I think your right. The scene in this area has been softening up a lot. Too bad too because there's still some kick ass bands around. I like your idea about posting up some big Sunn cabs for sale.

Wesogkan...You and I exchanged emails today. Hopefully we can hook up.

mortlock

where theres a will theres a way.. the real players play..a true musician always finds a way..this is really gay..

Hemisaurus

Quote from: mortlock on March 14, 2011, 09:42:24 PM
where theres a will theres a way.. the real players play..a true musician always finds a way..this is really gay..
Yeah, thats why there is Thrones ;)