I need a show Thurs. March 24th between Columbus, OH and Chicago

Started by LogicalFrank, March 09, 2011, 10:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LogicalFrank

Sun Splitter and Lechugillas are doing a short tour later this month. We had a show in Dayton but it got canceled because I don't know why. Time is too short to be picky. We are just looking for somewhere closer to Columbus than Chicago to play a show on Thurs, March 24th... Indy, Dayton, Toledo, let me know if you can help us out. Naturally, we can return the favor if anyone wants to come back through Chicago.

http://www.lechuguillas.com/

http://sunsplitter.com

Thanks!
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

stone tavern

you'all want to play @ Stone Tavern in downtown Kent, Ohio . . . Kent is 2 hrs north of Columbus on your way back to Chicago . . . we just opened and have had rebreather, lo-pan, and other miscreants . . . small venue, but room sounds great, kindly communicate via stonetavernkent@gmail

Hemisaurus

Wow, karma for a venue actually going out and looking for bands ;D

LogicalFrank

Quote from: stone tavern on March 09, 2011, 12:21:23 PM
you'all want to play @ Stone Tavern in downtown Kent, Ohio . . . Kent is 2 hrs north of Columbus on your way back to Chicago . . . we just opened and have had rebreather, lo-pan, and other miscreants . . . small venue, but room sounds great, kindly communicate via stonetavernkent@gmail

Awesome. I'm sending you an email now.

We played a show w/ Lo-Pan once. Those guys are fucking bad ass.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

Jake

Don't trust Stone Tavern. They'll chloroform you and try to touch your peepees with their face vaginas.
poop.

LogicalFrank

Jake

No, I jest. It's my friend Louis' joint. Definitely play there for sure. I'm sure there's a great beer selection and plenty of Kent State ass.

Plus, Lou got me way into Godflesh in the early '90s, so that's all the vouching one needs really.
poop.

LogicalFrank

justinhedrick

wait frank . . . have you thought this thru? you're seriously going to play a place that WON'T guarantee they will drug you and touch your pee pees?

i'd be very leary of that . . .

LogicalFrank

Hemisaurus

and there goes the name for a new side project Ambiguous Face Vagina