SONY hacked. North Korea act of war

Started by mortlock, December 16, 2014, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

now that NK has threatened 9/11 style attacks on anyone who sees 'the interview', im wondering how many people will go see this movie. I know I am..

are they planning to fly planes into movie theaters?? are they going to plant the thermite?? will movie theater 7 fall into its own footprint with no resistance??

seth rogen and james franco cancelled appearances..wtf?? this is more publicity for the movie than they ever could have hoped for..

Danny G

I can only think of a Team America World Police style revenge scenario
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

RAGER

This couldn't be better publicity if they had planned it this way................ :P
No Focus Pocus

GOLGO13

SONY pulled the movie! LULZ!!!!

The Japanese got no balls.  The US is stating that the north Koreans are definitely behind it.  What a masterful stroke by the great leader.
"Never give a hooker money to go buy cocaine.  They never come back with the money or the cocaine.  Trust me, I'm 0 for 9 on this."

bitter

Again, there are no birds in the trees —apart from these— which will be eaten on Tuesday.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

black

:D :D :D
"...snow and coffee"

That was classic.
Thanks for the reminder, bitter.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

bitter

mortlock

heh.. Obama has something up his sleeve. nk will pay a price.. they have barely been tolerated up to now. kju needs a lesson in world power structure..

GOLGO13

LULZ! 

Obama took away their internets.  Well played Mr. President.  Well played.
"Never give a hooker money to go buy cocaine.  They never come back with the money or the cocaine.  Trust me, I'm 0 for 9 on this."

bitter

RacerX

Quote from: mortlock on December 16, 2014, 07:48:23 PM
now that NK has threatened 9/11 style attacks on anyone who sees 'the interview', im wondering how many people will go see this movie. I know I am..

For a conspiracy theorist type, you sure swallowed the government's story hook, line & sinker.  ::)
Livin' The Life.

retardgroove

Quote from: bitter on December 24, 2014, 10:02:01 AM

An old guitar player from buzzoven did that to me at a party once, the chick turned around and punched me in the face.

bitter

gritty_fingers

My friend saw the movie and she said it was 'ok'....She gave it a C.
"Ginger People"

bitter

peoplething

I completely forgot about crunch tators.
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

Jor el

I never knew aboot the existence of Crunch Tators.

Someone at my family Xmas eve dealio made bacon wrapped tator tots.
Although I find that to be extreme hillbillyism, they were delicious.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Dave J

After having watched the movie (on demand), I am even more convinced (and I'm only half joking) that Sony put the threat out there itself so it could justify going straight to video/on demand, and not suffer the embarrassment of the movie tanking at the box office.  The heightened publicity surely made some people watch the movie who would not otherwise have done so.

That being said, I thought the movie was disappointing. Although I would not say it was awful, I know others who do say that.
"I wish I could talk in technicolor." -- volunteer housewife during acid experiment circa 1956

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how."
--Cat In The Hat