Holiday Sales? Whose got something?

Started by dogfood, December 18, 2013, 09:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

Since I've been gassing for a pedal (or two...) it occurred to me that waiting until after Santa's birthday might get me a better price on said crap.  But, I wonder, will online retailers or brick and mortars be having any of the good gear on sale post holidays??? I'm sure epiphone $100 dollar guitars will be 2 for 1 the day after... ::)  Opinions?
Problem solving whiskey!

jibberish

i'm kind of hanging in the bushes to see what outrageous stuff is still to come. if I don't see anything way awesome, I will snag a power amp or 2 since the price is good till end of December on the ones I want.(crown 1500's)

also, craigslist gets awesome in January as I noticed last year, so I may hold back some for that possibility also.

so basically, no, I got nothing but potential at this point.

FullCustom

I lowered the price of the Barnacle and Kraken to $125 until Dec 25th.

xayk

Earthquaker has run a day after Xmas sale for the last few years. Not entirely sure if they'll do it this year, but if history holds, there's one.

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

the diddler

Cheers Mark! I scored a Quantum Mystic on your Black Friday sale- sweet fuggin' deal.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

The Riffer

Thanks Diddler, glad you like it.
Rager, email me. SR.com'ers get special considerations.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

dogfood

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!  I don't need to gas od on fuzz pedals too.  And to think I started this thread.
Problem solving whiskey!

jibberish

nice stroll through those pedal demo vids. that sarcophagus setup sure is versatile. that's the one I would choose.

edit..i was looking for the "Mausoleum" or the "Coliseum" but I couldn't seem to find them. you know that big ass pedal with the pharaoh+LSTR+black forest all in one case?
I suck at the internet tho, so it's probably my fault

The Riffer

Quote from: jibberish on December 21, 2013, 01:54:31 AM
nice stroll through those pedal demo vids. that sarcophagus setup sure is versatile. that's the one I would choose.

edit..i was looking for the "Mausoleum" or the "Coliseum" but I couldn't seem to find them. you know that big ass pedal with the pharaoh+LSTR+black forest all in one case?
I suck at the internet tho, so it's probably my fault

Thanks. I don't know what that is, I dont recall making that , but maybe I did. IDK. That would be one big fucker, hence "Coliseum"...
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

jibberish

heh, naw, I was just fucking around making shit up 8D.  that sarcophagus combo seems like it can provide the most fuzz types, so I ran with it. whipped up a legit sounding name heh...don't mind me.