Main Menu

Stegosaurus Germanicus

Started by FullCustom, November 15, 2013, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullCustom

black

:D :D :D

(dug your description of it;
"...Added features include; Select-able true bypass or buffered bypass, Voltage Sag Control, Feel Control (adjusts low frequency roll-off) Standard 9 Volt DC Jack and Tony Danza.")
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

dogfood

Problem solving whiskey!

FullCustom

I can't believe it has bids already. I think I've been building pedals wrong all this time. I've had far too much focus on what's inside the case. If the Danza-Drive goes over $100 then I'm might have to spend more time with decoupage and less with my soldering iron. I'm expecting about a $40 final price.

The Shocker

FullCustom

I checked a minute ago and you are already out bid. I know, I'm just as surprised as you are.

FullCustom

Tony Danza is blown up! If the Danza-Drive does over $100 then I'll do an Alf meme pedal. If it goes over $200 then I guess I'll have to make a second one somehow.

jibberish

you have an awesome little thing going here. I dig it. too much fun.

FullCustom

Thanks! I'm having fun with it. I'm trying to do one a week.

The Bandit

Tony Danza more popular than Larry Hagman?  That is bullshit.

FullCustom

Maybe I'll have to reprise Larry Hagman with an "I Dream of Fuzz" pedal. I'm almost done with next weeks one-off. That one will post when the Proletariat is sold. 

spookstrickland

You should do a Star Wars or Star Trek one next!
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

FullCustom

I have the next three or four ideas started. But I'll consider rockin some Trek-Wars at some point.

AgentofOblivion

Although I appreciate the humor of the description, I would personally be more likely to bid if I had more information about the sound.  For instance, is it based closely on an existing popular pedal (I suspect Russian Big Muff)?  Do you have audio samples?  If not, why?  Should be pretty easy to make and would go a long way in getting people to shell out cash.  Just suggestions.  The artwork is pretty awesome and I'd definitely be willing to pay out money if I also knew I'd like the sound.

FullCustom

Quote from: AgentofOblivion on December 06, 2013, 12:24:58 PM
Although I appreciate the humor of the description, I would personally be more likely to bid if I had more information about the sound.  For instance, is it based closely on an existing popular pedal (I suspect Russian Big Muff)?  Do you have audio samples?  If not, why?  Should be pretty easy to make and would go a long way in getting people to shell out cash.  Just suggestions.  The artwork is pretty awesome and I'd definitely be willing to pay out money if I also knew I'd like the sound.

There was a time when I thought about it your way. We made videos, sent pedals out to be reviewed, recorded sound clips, made fliers, put up a website and even had an ads in Premier Guitar. No one gave a crap. Now I'm trying this and more people are starting to care. Don't hate my freedom.

FullCustom

Quote from: AgentofOblivion on December 09, 2013, 10:49:21 AM
I can't argue with results.
Exactly! I've been calling this series of pedals the "Invisible Hand Series". I may even make an Adam Smith one at some point. The key is I list them at $0.99 and it gets people talking. 

RAGER

Awesome!  But it needs a Contra knob.
No Focus Pocus

FullCustom

A Contra knob would have been good, I thought about labeling a control that way. It's just too easy to make fun of Reagan. There is so much material.

Mr Neutron

missed out on the soviet one, i'll give this one a shot.
never can have too many low cost whacky fuzzes....
"Where words fail, music speaks."

FullCustom

Quote from: Mr Neutron on December 11, 2013, 08:21:11 PM
missed out on the soviet one, i'll give this one a shot.
never can have too many low cost whacky fuzzes....
I'll going to keep doing one of these a week through the next year. Or at least until people stop buying them or I get another cease and desist letter. I think you'll like next week's