Female drummer wanted

Started by Soundgardenia, March 31, 2016, 01:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

shouldnt be too much of a concern then.

Soundgardenia

This chick just replied to my ad:

I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

everdrone

why no males???  so if you had only these two choices, would you take:

A) a mediocre female drummer with 'the look'

or

B) a pleasantly plump BBW really good drummer

so A or B and why, does it matter if she is single or not

Soundgardenia

Oy vey, I explained the female thing on the first page.

By BBW I guess you mean big beautiful women, which I have no problem with because I'm a curvy chick myself. So I guess I really don't understand your point. Both the Black Sabbitch lady and this girl from the video I posted seem to be anything but mediocre.
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

Soundgardenia

black

Quote from: Soundgardenia on April 19, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

Rad.
Your patience looks to be paying off.
I hope it works out.
Because that would be..well..rad.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

everdrone

whats wrong with having one dude and 3 or 4 chicks together in a small room jamming sabbath?  if so that is my calling, I need to put an ad up.  yes!  form over substance.

I may screen applicants further tho

but ya that drummer chick is in

everdrone

here are some ideas to modify your ad that I have seen:

"Need female ddrummer...no flukes or groupiers please." (We're allergic to fish)

"Looking for female drummer who sings...vocal talent not necessary. Must weigh 9 or 10 on hottie scale." (Pounds?)

"I am the lyricist/ female lead singer/songwrietr founder of the band [Josiah Hawk] ,the only reason i say this, is not to be ego, but to tell you ,this music thes bad is something i have sacrficed alot for and put my heart and soul inot, i wil od that for all of us, but you have to want it too."

""We need a strong [female] drummer that's sexy and powerful. I want tattoos and the pin-up girl look, ie Betty Page. I said sexy, so you should no[sp] that's within, not on the outside...We also don't want a double bassdrummer. A little is ok, but that's it."

"Female drummer wanted...you don't need to be super thin, but we want someone without a weight problem."

"Wanted: Female drummer who can play simply and poignantly...You should have some stage personality, be able to laugh and be able to handle banter about dildos, poop, and David Lee Roth's ass baring chaps without blushing."

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

jibberish

is it wrong to want several female drummers at once?

what do you get your drummer chick for her birthday?  Pearls duh!

Discö Rice

Quote from: Soundgardenia on April 19, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

Wow! She's a hitter, too! Good luck, lady! I hope this works out.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

everdrone

Quote from: jibberish on April 20, 2016, 03:47:51 AM
is it wrong to want several female drummers at once?

what do you get your drummer chick for her birthday?  Pearls duh!

;D

+1

Soundgardenia

So, we jammed for 3 hours last night and these chicks are just amazing. I should've done hand exercises because my left hand was super shakey by the time we were done, but I'll get there with practice.
I was listening to the recordings this morning and it doesn't sound like I originally though it was gonna sound (we were thinking mega fuzz wall of sound Sabbath worship) but it turned out to sound like this weird cross between Melvins and Hawkwind and it somehow worked just perfectly! I'm honestly surprised they want to jam with me again because I still feel a little rusty for not playing for so long, but they just kept saying everything was awesome so fuck! I'm stoked!

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

jibberish

\m/\m/

edit: smithers wasn't around to help out here, so this is what he is TRYING to do there.

black

Congrats!
Hope it continues to move forward for y'all.

everdrone

cool pics and video footage needed for proof and my viewing pleasure ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Soundgardenia

Soon!

We're gonna jam a bit more, record some more of said jams, create a soundcloud and start sharing the goods.

everdrone

Danny G

Still going to rock the corpse paint?

Only asking because I would suggest sugar skull makeup instead. Looks cooler IMHO

Sent from a can on some string using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

Soundgardenia

Still waiting for the white paint to arrive from China. Sugar skull paint is not as brvtal and kvlt. I plan on laying it down pretty heavily on the bass when the paint arrives (which is why I was practicing the flamenco measures the other day).

Danny G

A corpse paint/sugar skull hybrid theme?

Sent from a can on some string using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

black

Quote from: everdrone on April 27, 2016, 06:24:33 PM
cool pics and video footage needed for proof and my viewing pleasure ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Will you all be practicing in bikini tops?*

asking for a friend*
  (*everdrone)

everdrone

lol yes express yourselves please

and I need them to smile at the camera suggestively too when they do their Bikini Sabbath Worship songs  ;D

this shizzle is along the lines of what I have in mind:

black

I love it when Zepparella clips are posted.
Gives insecure guys a chance to dig Zeppelin sexiness without worrying about being too faggy.
Not that I ever worry about fagging out to creative dudes that I love.
Probably why I often get pegged as a fag.

That and the often too demonstrative deal I seem to have.

But yeah.
Sexy Bands Are Sexy!!!

/zepparella!