Main Menu

reverb pedals

Started by Chovie D, August 18, 2013, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

The only one I know of that can do that is that weirdo Danelectro. Also, they have a Reel echo ive wanted for years, but those microbuttons they use for foot switches are garbage.

I've banished reverb from my board. Used a Cathedral reverb for years, it was awesome. If I want another verb, it will probably be a TC hall of fame.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RacerX

Quote from: aowdiwasad on December 23, 2013, 06:48:48 AM
I've got a Nano Holy Grail.

Pluses: They say "Dick Dale couldn't tell the difference" on the spring setting & neither can I. The plate setting is also very good—very ethereal. One knob mixes wet & dry signal. Very small footprint.

Minuses: Can't be run on batteries. The "flerb" (flange + 'verb) setting is pretty useless, a one-trick pony at best. Can't kick it & make spring reverb "splash," either.

You must really agree with my earlier post wholeheartedly:

"I've got a Nano Holy Grail.

Pluses: They say "Dick Dale couldn't tell the difference" on the spring setting & neither can I. The plate setting is also very good—very ethereal. One knob mixes wet & dry signal. Very small footprint.

Minuses: Can't be run on batteries. The "flerb" (flange + 'verb) setting is pretty useless, a one-trick pony at best. Can't kick it & make spring reverb "splash," either."
Livin' The Life.

JemDooM

I really want the Cathedral, I'm glad people seem to like it, I saw it ages ago and wanted it for it's looks alone ;)
DooM!