Main Menu

Worst music gear forum

Started by Instant Dan, February 07, 2011, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinhedrick

sunn, what the fuck is up with that guy? is he seriously off his rocker? or is he just a little bitch? or both?

VOLVO)))

For real? I think he's sick, he'll deny it all day, but he's TOTALLY different than he used to be. I can't hold it against him, but I won't let him sit around and troll without some opposition. He won't post in here because he knows I'll shitcan any of his stupid bullshit. That's the reason I wanted Mod powers, this place is almost 100% bullshit free, other than the pointless banter between Hemisoreass(Joel's special name for him  ;D ;D ;D,) and myself.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

moose23

The bit of banter here is great, glad I found the place again(well suppose it's new site but same people). Really enjoyed reading the old forum but don't remember if I posted much at all.

bitter

Yeah I wasn't posting much in the last year the old board was up. Lurked a bit, then one day she was gone... Found this last spring but wish I knew about this place sooner.

Sunn, I'm waiting for you hemi to get your own odd couple-esue tv series. You two could be the next Ross and Rachael! Will they, wont they???
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Chovie D

"gear talk with schnipp and schnapp: the gear brothers"

VOLVO)))

Hahahaha, public access gear improvement by Sunn and Hemi, followed by ZEN HOUR OF POWER by Dinger.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 04, 2011, 07:27:51 PM
Hahahaha, public access gear improvement by Sunn and Hemi, followed by ZEN HOUR OF POWER by Dinger.

All joking aside, if you guys could find some kind of live stream service, a show could be possible.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Worthless Willie

Hey, Sunn0))), FUCK YOU!

Wanna fight?
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

RacerX

"Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster."  ???  :-\
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Worthless Willie

dunwichamps

So I guess that character on Obelisk has some history, oh well, I am bound to get trolled now that I have shit spread out on many forums (TGP, HC, ILF, Weber...) Probability of being trolled is nearly 1.

lol, he is not the first guy to ask to have an amp made for like less than labor charges on my usual amps. Sometimes people just are clueless other times so fuckin cheap.

Glad to chat over here 2, more like minded fellows, ect ect

Chovie D

welcome to this board, we are by far the cooler of the two  ;D

theres lots of inside jokes here , we like to talk about ewiz tone, the FZ2, fag guitars (hollowbodies), buttpussy (Joel from electric amps), and most importantly wether you can play guitar thru a bass amp or not (we still are not sure!!???). It will be nice to have some fresh input on those subjects, especially from someone who designs circuits and likes good music.

The guy who asked you for the roland clone has been playing long enough to know better. Hes not clueless and supossedly has lots of money.
He's had some kind of very public mental breakdown recently tho and thinks he is a swami now.
YOu handled his oddball requests very graciously.

rock on.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Chovie D on October 05, 2011, 09:16:10 AM

theres lots of inside jokes here , we like to talk about ewiz tone, the FZ2, fag guitars (hollowbodies), buttpussy (Joel from electric amps), and most importantly wether you can play guitar thru a bass amp or not (we still are not sure!!???). It will be nice to have some fresh input on those subjects, especially from someone who designs circuits and likes good music.

The guy who asked you for the roland clone has been playing long enough to know better. Hes not clueless and supossedly has lots of money.
He's had some kind of very public mental breakdown recently tho and thinks he is a swami now.

rock on.

thanks for the intro to the forum, i tend to talk in tech geek esp on HCFX where I am the resident nerd. Let me know if you have questions

VOLVO)))

Quote from: dunwichamps on October 05, 2011, 10:41:59 AM

rock on.

thanks for the intro to the forum, i tend to talk in tech geek esp on HCFX where I am the resident nerd. Let me know if you have questions

Bring it over here! All these goons have problems with their shit. We like to help one another out, I let people send me their shit, for me to work on for free, long as the pay for the shipping. This is a good board, filled with good people. How I act towards Dingy isn't indicative of how I act here, or anywhere else. He's a tool, and I treat him as one. Bring your other buddy over here, too...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 05, 2011, 01:03:30 PM
Quote from: dunwichamps on October 05, 2011, 10:41:59 AM

rock on.

Bring it over here! All these goons have problems with their shit. We like to help one another out, I let people send me their shit, for me to work on for free, long as the pay for the shipping. This is a good board, filled with good people. How I act towards Dingy isn't indicative of how I act here, or anywhere else. He's a tool, and I treat him as one. Bring your other buddy over here, too...

I will probably visit all the forums, obelisk can be a little slow as I have seen. I can answer tech Qs, but i dont have enough time for teching given the busy amp building schedule into next year, and the prototype pedal I have going, blah blah.

I have a BS in EE and i am getting my PhD in EE 2, so I have a decent background in all things electronic and solid state as well

RAGER

Welcome aboard.  Yep , Dinger is proof of what happens if you don't change your tampon.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

As far as the worst gear forums go, this is about the only one I frequent.  The old Plexi Palace (Vintage amps forum) is great for info and that's it.  Totally filled with farty curmudgeons and right wingers.  gun threads about every other week.  I actually got permanently banned from there because of my sense of humor or their lack of.  whichever.  Fukn Sunday school over there.
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

I tend to go where I need to go for info at any given time.
Joined the mosrite forum just long enough to get my Fuzzrite working, amp forum just long enough to troublshoot my 18 watt build.
pedals steel guitar builders forum juust long enough to install 4 knee levers on my fender 800.

But to shoot the shit..i come here..someone's usually doing something interesting or at least humorous here.

dunwichamps

I spend a lot of time I builder forums, such as Ted Weber and sometimes Hoffman Amps

HCFX Doom Room is another place I post often in, sometime the original Doom Room there 2

The Shocker

This is the only one I frequent regularly.  Used to like Harmony Central a few years ago, but stopped visiting.  When I went back recently it sucked (like everyone alse has said).  I lurk at shortscale.org sometimes.

VOLVO)))

That isnt the one for guys with "less-than-average" junk, is it?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 05, 2011, 09:14:07 PM
That isnt the one for guys with "less-than-average" junk, is it?

Nah, that's shortjunk.org.  ;)