Main Menu

Dunwich T-Shirts

Started by dunwichamps, January 06, 2013, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

Im starting a pre-order for some Dunwich t shirts

If you want to buy a shirt please email me at dunwichamps@gmail.com with the email title, "T-shirt Preorder". Include in the email which shirt you want (goat, skull, and/or wizard), your shipping address, paypal address, size, and quantity.

I will have some girl cut shirts for the wizard so if you want a girls cut let me know.

Shirts will be $15 shipped in continental US. I will do international, shipping with be determined on a case by case basis.

Thanks

Nick

everdrone

Mr. Foxen

Need a fatter model, with a beard.

natehusky

jibberish

dunwich, would you like to talk to my sister? she has a custom garment business. they have t-shirt ink jets to make 1-offs. you send in art and it can be put on any of thousands of different garments without having to stock anything. you could get a drop ship thing set up to where you don't really even handle the merch. just a big business logistics thought for you to ponder. they embroider, serge, dye, alter, print, you name it.

edit: since everything is a 1-off, any size , color, style, yada, doesn't matter.  you don't have to buy a silk screen and run batches to amortize the expense over enough shirts to do ok.  then you have 20mediums that follow you around for the rest of your band's life...
you could have 100 items on your web catalog page, each in 20 colors. all the same to the inkjet ...

you could also get multi-modified garments, like alteration, printing and embroidered all on the same piece for unique merch. the sky really IS the limit with sis's setup.

Lumpy

A free t-shirt with every amp is a great idea. Raise your public profile. IMO the word "amps" should be on every shirt (so nobody thinks Dunwich is a band -- probably already is a band called Dunwich)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

dunwichamps

dunwichamps

Quote from: Lumpy on January 07, 2013, 04:26:45 AM
A free t-shirt with every amp is a great idea. Raise your public profile. IMO the word "amps" should be on every shirt (so nobody thinks Dunwich is a band -- probably already is a band called Dunwich)

Oh yea I already give a free shirt with every amp purchase.

I kind of wanted to just own the word Dunwich so for now Im going with just those designs.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on January 06, 2013, 08:14:58 PM
Need a fatter model, with a beard.

well i couldnt make it for the headless stock photos

dunwichamps

Quote from: natehusky on January 06, 2013, 08:20:16 PM
Need lady models

well some ladies need to buy my shirts and handle that for me

dunwichamps

Quote from: jibberish on January 07, 2013, 04:14:48 AM
dunwich, would you like to talk to my sister? she has a custom garment business. they have t-shirt ink jets to make 1-offs. you send in art and it can be put on any of thousands of different garments without having to stock anything. you could get a drop ship thing set up to where you don't really even handle the merch. just a big business logistics thought for you to ponder. they embroider, serge, dye, alter, print, you name it.

edit: since everything is a 1-off, any size , color, style, yada, doesn't matter.  you don't have to buy a silk screen and run batches to amortize the expense over enough shirts to do ok.  then you have 20mediums that follow you around for the rest of your band's life...
you could have 100 items on your web catalog page, each in 20 colors. all the same to the inkjet ...

you could also get multi-modified garments, like alteration, printing and embroidered all on the same piece for unique merch. the sky really IS the limit with sis's setup.

I will think about this.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Might be able to get one of my friends to do some photos of hot models in t shirts to tack on to a shoot. Did it with my amps.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on January 07, 2013, 04:33:50 PM
Might be able to get one of my friends to do some photos of hot models in t shirts to tack on to a shoot. Did it with my amps.

mmm, a good idea. email me to discuss. I could get a shirt(s) to you

dunwichamps

i am going to close the preorder this weekend FYI. Hit me up before then to get on list if interested. I will stock some shirts but the preorder will guarantee a shirt for ya