Main Menu

Electric Amps

Started by bbottom, October 23, 2012, 12:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: koi on October 26, 2012, 11:57:30 PM
Sad.

Really? Are you against goofing on someone for having atrocious internet manners all the time, or just in this case? I mean it was such poor behavior that pretty much every other apologist was put into the position of not even being able to defend him without it being totally awkward.

I didn't create this Jam Room lightning rod, but I'd be lying if I didn't think it was funny. Plus, I love that we were introduced to those fantastic new catchphrases and I'm glad some others do to. Pure hilarity.
poop.

RacerX

Quote from: Jake on October 27, 2012, 11:13:03 AM
Quote from: koi on October 26, 2012, 11:57:30 PM
Sad.

Really? Are you against goofing on someone for having atrocious internet manners all the time, or just in this case? I mean it was such poor behavior that pretty much every other apologist was put into the position of not even being able to defend him without it being totally awkward.

I didn't create this Jam Room lightning rod, but I'd be lying if I didn't think it was funny. Plus, I love that we were introduced to those fantastic new catchphrases and I'm glad some others do to. Pure hilarity.

I thought koi meant the BUTTPUSSY website rather than our juvenile behavior.
Livin' The Life.

Discö Rice

I can't wait to play my pabst blue ribbon korean strat copy through that stonerrock.com amp. I swear to god - it's a guitar that looks like a can of beer! WOW!!!
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.