Curse the Son "Psychache" available for streaming now!

Started by core9, October 06, 2012, 10:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core9

Give it a listen my fellow stoner brethren ......  feedback is always welcome.     ;)

It will be available for sale in CD/Download form in a few weeks.

http://cursetheson.bandcamp.com

Hemisaurus

Why not just make it downloadable now? The only difference seems to be you have to download it a track at a time, and you don't get a bitrate choice.

Does anyone know an app that downloads from bandcamp straight into an iPhone/Pad/Pod music library? I use Kumbaya, but it just streams the album each time you play it.

Sorry for the slight deviation, be listening to the album in the car later.

Cursed71

rayinreverse

I like it. Spider Stole the Weed reminds me a lot of Goatsnake.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Cursed71 on October 06, 2012, 12:15:16 PM
Ron, did you record with the Dunwich? Sounds massive!

it was the Matamp GT120 and the Dunwich in the studio.

zachoff

Sounds rad... Would it bum you out to know that I was listening to my 'New Wave' Pandora station before this and turned off the Thompson Twins to listen?  Shit made me laugh when I thought about it.

core9

Hemi....management has requested we wait a couple weeks.  The rig was mostly Matamp GT-120, with some of the original Weed Wizard mixed in there...Zachoff, as long as your diggin it man...

BrianDamage

"My son Jack just got out of rehab, he's 17 years old and he got hooked on Oxycontin and I'm just a little pissed off that he never gave me a few."

Ozzy Osbourne - 2003

everdrone

its awesome!  very black sabbathy with that type of singing.  I hope it is on spotify soon!   ;D >:(