Main Menu

Boss HM-2

Started by morgantician, September 24, 2012, 07:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morgantician

Anybody got one they'd be willing to part with?  I know this should go in the For Sale thread (which I did post in) but I figure maybe not everyone specifically looking to sell looks in there. Plus I like not following the rules, maaaaaaan.

Jake

Ebay "completed auction" prices on that pedal are pretty schitzo. Plenty have sold for over $100, yet just as many for under $30.

What did you have in mind to pay for one?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=boss+hm2&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
poop.

Hemisaurus

Jake

That might be a winner.

I used one of those blanket Craigslist search engines and found a well-used one in Portland for $20. Then just talked the guy into shipping it to me for another $5.
poop.

Jake

Wait. That Behringer isn't quite the HM-2 clone – me thinks you meant the HM300, ya?

poop.

Hemisaurus

Sorry, did I cock it up? I just remembered it was pink :-[

Probably still the same price though

VOLVO)))

I love the HM-2... The BEhringer sounds spot fucking on. So does their FZ-2 clone...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

morgantician

I was hoping to find one for $40-50. I pretty specifically wanted the Boss just 'cause, but just as the Swedish/German/possibly Pacific Northwestern dude displayed there, that Behringer ain't no slouch. Hmm.

giantchris

Yeah I have one of these and had it daisy chained on a one spot and there was a power surge and a poof of smoke and now it doesn't work :(

Sounds amazing on bass though.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: giantchris on September 25, 2012, 11:28:03 PM
Yeah I have one of these and had it daisy chained on a one spot and there was a power surge and a poof of smoke and now it doesn't work :(

Send it to me! I wanna try to fix it...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

morgantician

Quote from: giantchris on September 25, 2012, 11:28:03 PM

You talkin' bout the Boss or the Behr?

Hemisaurus

They sound the same ;D That's the point.

RacerX

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 26, 2012, 08:14:51 AM

I'd figure the live one sounds like an HM-2 & the dead one sounds like nothing at all, but I'm not a tech like you, so I'm probably wrong.
Livin' The Life.

justinhedrick

Quote from: RacerX on September 26, 2012, 09:05:01 AM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 26, 2012, 08:14:51 AM

I'd figure the live one sounds like an HM-2 & the dead one sounds like nothing at all, but I'm not a tech like you, so I'm probably wrong.

whoa. harsh vibes, man . . . can't we all just rock and get along?

RacerX

So I forgot the winky face. It's early.

Here:  ;)
Livin' The Life.

Hemisaurus

Oops, dead yeah ;D I'll take a look at it, if you're willing to pay shipping and parts.

Hemisaurus

Double oops, Sunn already offered to fix it for you, he might turn it around faster than me ;)