Output Trans cooked - Help for a friend:

Started by Lanticus, March 08, 2012, 12:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Sorry about the amp, but thos pictures are badass! 

SpaceTrucker

VOLVO)))

lol@dude lookin' like a tall Jimmy Bower.

That ain't Chuck, is it? I met him when Deadbird played down here, he really dug my Bethlehem shirt.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

I,Galactus

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 09, 2012, 11:52:46 AM
lol@dude lookin' like a tall Jimmy Bower.

That ain't Chuck, is it? I met him when Deadbird played down here, he really dug my Bethlehem shirt.

Chuuuuuuck's in pic #2, holding drum sticks, casting evil wizard spells.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Metal and Beer

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Metal and Beer

Yup, that's Big Whiskey Gutchuck

Hey Galacticus, are we acquainted?

juan11

Quote from: Metal and Beer on March 09, 2012, 04:54:50 PM

Heh, I don't know why, but I assumed you guys were...
srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

I,Galactus

Quote from: Metal and Beer on March 09, 2012, 04:54:50 PM
Yup, that's Big Whiskey Gutchuck

Kinda sorta roundabouts.  I used'ta play guitfiddle in AUGER.  Tried and failed to book a gig with y'all at Downtown a while back (seahag cd release mebbe?).  Seen ya at damn near every LR show I ever traveled down for, but aside from mutual headbangery I don't believe we've fraternized extensively.

Quote from: juan11 on March 09, 2012, 05:02:46 PM
Heh, I don't know why, but I assumed you guys were...

S'allright, it only seems like errbody in Arkansas knows each other.

Here's hoping all the wirin' wizards 'round here get Pallbearer Joe's rig up and running lickety split.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Metal and Beer

Good ol' Auger, hell yeah mayne. I dunno what happened w/ that show, I know everyone in Seahag likes/d y'all... Is Auger still a band ??

I,Galactus

Quote from: Metal and Beer on March 11, 2012, 05:44:51 AM
Good ol' Auger, hell yeah mayne. I dunno what happened w/ that show, I know everyone in Seahag likes/d y'all... Is Auger still a band ??
The goof was on our end.  Charlie (drummer dude) forgot to save the date for his bro's wedding IIRC.

Indefinite hiatus, I guess?  I stepped out with the understanding they were gonna try out new dudes, but then they never did. Now errbody's got new gigs, so I don't know if they're gonna.   ???