Main Menu

People these days.

Started by VOLVO))), March 01, 2012, 07:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

I'm inviting these motherfuckers to drink beer on my dollar just so they can eat their words, with my REAL PHONE NUMBER, I don't know how much more people want for me to prove the amp is all I said and more. These fucking idiots.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Are you still going to avoid Ebay?
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

VOLVO)))

If I can. I can't do that fuckin' "hold your money for 21 days after buyer receives product" garbage.

I've got like 73 days. I figure, if someone wants to give me 900-950 for it, I'll sell it. If not, I don't go to MDF and eat the 150 bucks I spent on the ticket.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

SpaceTrucker

if you don't go can i get your ticket? ;D

VOLVO)))

Yes, actually. We'll see how this pans out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

There's some jackass in general discussion threatening to sell his 72 orange. >:(
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Yeah? Are you overcharging it for your amp, too? Hahaha

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

SpaceTrucker

nah dude, you hope a train if you got to, you can't miss it.

hitchhike or something make it a goddamn adventure. 8)

Jake

I'll give you $600 for that amp, but only if you throw in a Marshall cabinet too.
poop.

VOLVO)))

I'm not crazy, right? If I can find those deals on Marshall Halfstacks, I'll buy all of them, for real.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

1000 if it well maintained, recapped and new tubes.

VOLVO)))

That's where I'm at, Nick. It has one Tolex tear, and it's got new tubes, and caps a year ago.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 11, 2012, 06:57:55 PM
That's where I'm at, Nick. It has one Tolex tear, and it's got new tubes, and caps a year ago.

yea id be in for that price. Tolex scratch not a biggie in my book just how are the guts, caps and tubes. I guess I am in a little more unique bargaining point as I could clone it in my sleep for almost 1k

VOLVO)))

Quote from: dunwichamps on March 11, 2012, 06:59:40 PM

yea id be in for that price. Tolex scratch not a biggie in my book just how are the guts, caps and tubes. I guess I am in a little more unique bargaining point as I could clone it in my sleep for almost 1k

Nigga please, It was made in 1986, was played from 86-88 once a month in a cover band, then put in a closet until I got it in 2009. I've gigged it TWICE, and practiced at home with it, only, lol. My T and Peavey heads have been my practice amps. I don't know if you can get one that's been more babied owned by a real guitar player.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 11, 2012, 07:05:18 PM
Quote from: dunwichamps on March 11, 2012, 06:59:40 PM

Nigga please, It was made in 1986, was played from 86-88 once a month in a cover band, then put in a closet until I got it in 2009. I've gigged it TWICE, and practiced at home with it, only, lol. My T and Peavey heads have been my practice amps. I don't know if you can get one that's been more babied owned by a real guitar player.

haha jake u kill me. If I wanted to buy one and I couldnt build 1 id take it 1k but since I know I can make one for less I would only be into it if I had a trade to do. I know a certain someone who is stalking it right now 2.

VOLVO)))

I'm just yankin' yo chain, fool, I'd cut any of you clowns a deal on because it stays in the family.

-blows Riffer whistle-

Hey, Mark... DEALS

teehee teehee

EDIT: If someone picks it up, Nick, and I get all my shit squared away for MDF, I'll have you clone me one, hahahaha. I'd rather have one of yours than a "Marshall."

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 11, 2012, 07:09:18 PM
I'm just yankin' yo chain, fool, I'd cut any of you clowns a deal on because it stays in the family.

-blows Riffer whistle-

Hey, Mark... DEALS

teehee teehee

i know ur good on ur shit my man and Id help u out any day. Shit you should post in hcfx doom room 2, lots of good folk there like me
Someday ull come a knockin on Dunwich

bitter

Sunn 0)), are you only trying to cover ticket cost or the trip all together?

VOLVO)))

Ticket's paid for, I bought a Dean from Hell for a pawn shop for a hundred bucks, got it back into playable and good working order, and sold it for 250. Ticket paid for itself, really.

I want to pay off my credit card before I go, I'm at 1300, if I sell the 800, I can be down to nothing. I have 73 days, and I'd sure love to be able to have 2500 dollars on an 18 hour drive to a gigantic city filled with music shops. Ya dig?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

This is gonna sound stupid for one gear head to say to another, but if you skipped on buy gear in MD, could you still afford the trip?

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 11, 2012, 07:35:04 PM
Ticket's paid for, I bought a Dean from Hell for a pawn shop for a hundred bucks, got it back into playable and good working order, and sold it for 250. Ticket paid for itself, really.

I want to pay off my credit card before I go, I'm at 1300, if I sell the 800, I can be down to nothing. I have 73 days, and I'd sure love to be able to have 2500 dollars on an 18 hour drive to a gigantic city filled with music shops. Ya dig?

im still pondering if i should go. probably wont cuz i suck

VOLVO)))

Quote from: bitter on March 11, 2012, 07:38:32 PM
This is gonna sound stupid for one gear head to say to another, but if you skipped on buy gear in MD, could you still afford the trip?

That isn't how I do things, when I do shit, it's grand and top-of-the-line. No shit, if I find out enough of us fucking stoner nerds are going to MDF with a combination of MDF bands + other folks I know, we're getting a high-rise penthouse in Baltimore and it'll be a big packhouse for the week. Even at a grand a night, between 15 people would still be like staying at a motel 6 in terms of cost, but with all kinds of awesome perks. (This isn't going to happen, but I can dream. We'll most likely get a ~nice~ hotel room and cram as many folks as we comfortably can into it to cut costs.)

I'm looking forward to eating steaks for breakfast lunch and dinner, and buying some merch, and seeing good people/bands.

This is my first vacation of my adult life, and if it's going to be the last, I'm going to do it in style. I'm driving up with my EX GIRLFRIEND for fucks sake. I'm going to give her the best time of her life, too.

I'm buying something when I'm up there. I don't care if it's 50 bucks or 500, I'm coming home with something cool to play with as a cherry on my icecream.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

bitter

Fair enough, calm down.  :D

I didn't have enough time last year in Vancouver to shop for gear, let alone sneak it past the border. Kind of disappointing but BC ain't that far away for a nice return trip. 

dunwichamps

so many folks i know are heading there man. asdasdasdsadfasdf

VOLVO)))

hahaha, Nick, I was astonished at how many people I knew that were going.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.