Homeland

Started by The Shocker, December 19, 2011, 11:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Reino

Saul didn't actually say who Carrie was when talking to congress, did he? When was she in the news?

MadJohnShaft

Yeah, maybe not otherwise she would never have got the promotion to Istanbul.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

MadJohnShaft

Or not. She's in Kabul, or not.

Season 4. I'm going to watch this again.

MadJohnShaft

She totally jerked off that kid.

And then she did the same thing to Quinn on the phone too.

irratebass

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on October 13, 2014, 09:06:27 PM
She totally jerked off that kid.

And then she did the same thing to Quinn on the phone too.

:D
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

MadJohnShaft

Uh... Guess I was right about that, eh?  The CIA rules.

irratebass

Holy shit this show has still got it going on, I haven't watched last nights episode, but last weeks........holy fuck! I kinda wished Saul would have offed himself, but then again....

ez

I'm glad this show seems to be getting back to the greatness of the first season.

And all it took was to get rid of that ginger fuck and replace all the melodrama with actual spy shit.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

irratebass

:o Holy fuck! This episode had me on the edge of my seat and now I have to wait 2 weeks to see what happened????? Grrrr  :'(

MadJohnShaft

This has been an awesome show every week this 4th season. Once they went to back to spycraft over all the personal stuff it really took off.  Episode 10 was just brutal.

I was hoping for a Quinn episode it's been a while since he killed a bunch of people.

RAGER

Totally stopped watching this show.  Only saw a couple of season 3.  Was tired of Carrie.  Just got caught up.  Hooked again.  I love Quinn.  Super nutty badass just barely hanging on.  I loved the part where he went hoggin'
No Focus Pocus

irratebass

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on December 08, 2014, 07:19:30 AM
This has been an awesome show every week this 4th season. Once they went to back to spycraft over all the personal stuff it really took off.  Episode 10 was just brutal.

I was hoping for a Quinn episode it's been a while since he killed a bunch of people.

Your prayers were answered, however I thought Ep 11 was lackluster, fucking Carrie should have let Quinn do it......bah

MadJohnShaft

The reboot of the show to Germany has put some life into it plus they have Peter Quinn in full on CIA assassin mode. Love it.

ez

Ich bin einverstanden.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

irratebass

I didn't think Saul's reaction to the plane blowing up was realistic....maybe it's me....perhaps he was a little happy it blew up

MadJohnShaft

That one two punch with the redial on the Russian's phone and that occurring just after was well done.

WTF

JkFlesh

This season is great so far.

MadJohnShaft

I was suspicious that woman was boning Saul

irratebass

Fuck that cunt!

Quinn is the man, trying to die in a dumpster to save Carrie

Dave J

This is by far the best season, except for maybe the first season. I like the plot and the way it keeps you thinking.
"I wish I could talk in technicolor." -- volunteer housewife during acid experiment circa 1956

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how."
--Cat In The Hat

MadJohnShaft

I knew Quinn shouldn't have been hanging out with those dudes

whoshotthefrog

Quote from: Dave J on November 21, 2015, 12:38:44 AM
This is by far the best season, except for maybe the first season. I like the plot and the way it keeps you thinking.

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

MadJohnShaft

irratebass

R.I.P. Quinn, R.I.P. Allison (badass how Saul was behind that)

ez

It kind of fell apart towards the end of the season.