Main Menu

"WANT TO BUY" THREAD

Started by VOLVO))), September 16, 2011, 11:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everdrone

somedude

Quote from: everdrone on June 08, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
I want an AxeFXII but I am gonna wait a few years for the updated future model and save up ;)

I'm waiting for someone to make a software sim I can run on my laptop that's a fraction of the price of the hardware version.

the diddler

Those Trussarts look cool, but if i was going crazy money on a metal front fiddle, it'd probly be some sort of Zemaitis

moose23

Mate of mine picked up a Zemitis a while back.

I want to buy a flanger and 2x15 cab.

moose23

Correct myself and say it's a Deviser/Bacchus version so pre Greco, here it is:

RacerX

Those are both really nice, & I esp. like the tailpieces/bridges, but I gotta say I like the look of the Trussart much better. Like the guitar was buried out in the desert for 20 years.

Livin' The Life.

The Riffer

My local dealer has the Trussart guitars in stock.I gotta say, not my thing at all, but damn are they amazing in person. Feels like nothing else I've ever played and just has an amazing vibe going on. Never plugged on in though.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

xayk

Joe Gore's current favorite is a Trussart tele.  I trust the man.

I think Chicago Music Exchange has a few of their models.  They're striking in person.

ryansummit

gonna grab my first octave pedal
not w/fuzz
im gonna try out eh multiplexer and the deep dive sounds cool
but cant try
tryin to give my amp some low hangin balls
so mostly concerned with 1 and 2down
any luck with these or others to check out

The Riffer

FoxRox Octron.

I don't get the 2 down thing.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

ryansummit

sorry meant 1 or 2 octaves down
i saw a couple that were only did 1 octave up

SoupKitchen

I've got a vintage Octave Multiplexer. It works great, a little noisy. With analog octave-down pedals, tracking can be an issue. Works better with single note lines, octaves and power chords. Mine's the huge folded-steel enclosure, but the modern ones are in a cast aluminum enclosure and are a lot more durable. Just MHO. It seems that the 2 octave down part tracks a little better than the one octave down.

everdrone

Quote from: somedude on June 09, 2012, 01:47:20 AM
Quote from: everdrone on June 08, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
I want an AxeFXII but I am gonna wait a few years for the updated future model and save up ;)

I'm waiting for someone to make a software sim I can run on my laptop that's a fraction of the price of the hardware version.

cool man its hard to stomach $2k+++  for axefxII

latency is a real battle, it is nice to have somthin else outside the computer producing your sound, even if you have something like my quadcore computer or i5 etc... axefx internalizes even the IRs, and I have found that I use the recabinet and it slows stuff down so I just render and use my analog oxford tech21

IRs are best thing since sliced bread, but they slow stuff down so you record a little out of tempo

grimniggzy

I want an OLP Bass for a new project. Anyone got one for cheap? Or I've got some stuff I could trade if you'd rather go that route.

Corey Y

One of the guys who posts frequently on the Talkbass Doom/Stoner thread, "JoeVictim" is selling an OLP Musicman. At least he said he was planning on it, I don't think he has it listed in the classifieds there currently, might be gone already. I let him know about this thread.

grimniggzy

cool, i have a name on talkbass but i never go on there anymore, thanks dude.

Instant Dan

Guitar: BC Rich Mockingbird or Agile 3000 LP

Pedals: Black Forest, BBE Soul Vibe, Echo Park

ryansummit

Buying a new delay this week
i was gonna get the reelecho(thanks for heads up on AHC BTW)
for the ease of looping w/ sound on sound,and the price, but i just came across the vox delaylab

http://www.voxamps.com/pedals/delaylab/

I think its fairly new, but seems easy to figure out
Anyone here have any interest in this thing
any red flags besides "MODELING" which makes me pull hair out when i see that word

thanks

Jake

Shot in the dark:

I'm looking for a pair of 8ohm Hellatone 30s or Celestion G12H30s. Preferably English-made vs. Chinese. Not because they sound better or anything, but because I'm incredibly racist.

Willing to buy or trade two spankin' new 8ohm Vintage 30s. (made on Rain Island by paleface/roundeye)
poop.

ryansummit

got the delaylab
next is a 2x12 ext cab
then an epi g400

Pissy

Quote from: Instant Dan on June 19, 2012, 07:26:54 PM

Agile -- what's yer budget?
Vinyls.   deal.

The Shocker

Quote from: Pissy on June 27, 2012, 10:57:57 AM

Hey Dan, I have a Black Forest for sale that is currently residing with Sunn Jake.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Baltar

Quote from: ryansummit on June 25, 2012, 09:24:07 PM
got the delaylab
next is a 2x12 ext cab
then an epi g400

How do you like the delaylab Ryan?  Warm enough analog simulator?  I'm always fascinated with delay pedals, no matter the quality or cool factor or price.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Instant Dan

Quote from: Pissy on June 27, 2012, 10:57:57 AM

$500 is the max. Hence why I was looking at a used Mockingbird Special X or these two Agiles.