Post the most recent song(s) you've written & recorded..

Started by Isabellacat, July 31, 2011, 06:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

This one started as a very improvised mess of a song that was originally uploaded to YouTube around August 2023... and now, after a long process of trial-and-error, it was finally polished and properly recorded as a demo with drums, well built lyrics and an official title... This is "En Búsqueda de La Eternidad" ("In Search of Eternity"):

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

Muffin Man

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 14, 2024, 08:13:19 PMThis one started as a very improvised mess of a song that was originally uploaded to YouTube around August 2023... and now, after a long process of trial-and-error, it was finally polished and properly recorded as a demo with drums, well built lyrics and an official title... This is "En Búsqueda de La Eternidad" ("In Search of Eternity"):

Very nice. Fuzz master.

neighbor664

Wrote this, but really want to get a female who can sing it like Debbie Harry.
https://on.soundcloud.com/orJkaxYotUsgz2k59

Muffin Man

Quote from: neighbor664 on June 16, 2024, 12:10:04 AMWrote this, but really want to get a female who can sing it like Debbie Harry.
https://on.soundcloud.com/orJkaxYotUsgz2k59
been playing this a few times now. diggin it'!

khoomeizhi

let's dispense the unpleasantries

RAGER

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Listened to the whole thing while starting a seafood chowder.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

he has a knack for tickling the heartstrings. no bs. Amazing production story, khoomeizhi. it transports

Muffin Man

oi-crackers! the instrumentation is. no. joke. I've got mega bucks into samples of marimba, skiddaw stones you name it.

Two kinds of melodica so far. dirty sax. Hey man, khoo, this is rizzle AF. I am buying this Saturday

khoomeizhi

yup, weird organs and tonal percussion been floatin' my boat. and just vibe.

Submarine

Quote from: khoomeizhi on August 23, 2024, 05:58:44 PMtotally non-rockin

apostrophist.bandcamp.com/album/dustbath

Congrats on finishing such a sonically diverse project all on your own and under those circumstances.  That's an interesting story posted on your bandcamp page. 

khoomeizhi

yup. thanks for the kind words. my world really narrowed down for a bit, but coming back now.

RAGER

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 14, 2024, 08:13:19 PMThis one started as a very improvised mess of a song that was originally uploaded to YouTube around August 2023... and now, after a long process of trial-and-error, it was finally polished and properly recorded as a demo with drums, well built lyrics and an official title... This is "En Búsqueda de La Eternidad" ("In Search of Eternity"):

Yeah dude!  More of this! 
No Focus Pocus