Main Menu

Matamps For Sale

Started by core9, June 04, 2011, 04:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core9

Hey fellas, a friend of mine recently started building amps and I just picked up 2 from him, so my Matamps are no longer needed.
I can't even believe I'm gonna sell them, but I can't afford 4 amps!!
So I'm posting here and the Matamp forum first.  As I want these to go to the right home.

First up is a 98? Matamp Green Legend 140.  This is a master volume amp and it slays. There weren't many of these made as far as I know.  2 piece faceplate style.  When I bought it the GREEN emblem was a bit chipped off, so I custom ordered one from Matamp that says WEED.  I will throw the Green faceplate in with the deal if you don't dig the WEED.  JUST had it retubed and biased and it's all good to go.  Looking to get $2000 for it.  Pics will be posted tomorrow.

Second is a new Matamp GT120.  Non-master volume.  Black vynide with GREEN on the faceplate.  Absolute mint condition.  Just bought it last summer.  This fucker is LOUD!!!!!  $2000 as well.  Pics posted tomorrow.

Willing to ship.

I babied these amps.  These are not beat on.

apekillman

you're late with the pics.  showing some interest.  show me some pics.

core9

Sorry, been sick.  Will post pics asap.

nightterrors

Quote from: core9 on June 07, 2011, 10:23:25 AM

hey man... hate to resurrect an old thread... but I have a Matamp Green Legend 140 and wanted to see some pictures to compare it to mine because I'm not sure on the year of mine... thanks man.

Dave J

If I remember correctly you posted picks of the "Weed" one before and it was bad ass.  I wish I had the dough right now.  I think I'm gonna look for some coins under the matresses and everywhere else I can look.
"I wish I could talk in technicolor." -- volunteer housewife during acid experiment circa 1956

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how."
--Cat In The Hat

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: nightterrors on April 05, 2012, 11:14:11 PM

hey man... hate to resurrect an old thread... but I have a Matamp Green Legend 140 and wanted to see some pictures to compare it to mine because I'm not sure on the year of mine... thanks man.

Message the factory with the serial, they'll tell you all about it.

nightterrors

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on April 06, 2012, 07:44:36 AM
Quote from: nightterrors on April 05, 2012, 11:14:11 PM

Message the factory with the serial, they'll tell you all about it.

Tried that before.. They answered with "we cannot give that information" I'll try again though.

Widget

Core, did you end up selling it? If you did, I'd be curious for how much as I'm considering selling my Blue Legend 120.

nightterrors

Quote from: Widget on April 06, 2012, 01:18:41 PM
Core, did you end up selling it? If you did, I'd be curious for how much as I'm considering selling my Blue Legend 120.

Turns out that I'm the one who has it. I bought it off the dude that bought it off of Core haha. Post pictures of your Blue man!

dunwichamps

hahah small world, i thought i recognized that amp in ILF.

Widget

That's great, but...how much did you pay?

BTW, my serial number is 2. #1 went to the Blue Man Group, who eventually sold it. I remember talking to the guy who bought it from them but I don't remember where.