Main Menu

wft

Started by Sprague Dawley, July 15, 2020, 11:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprague Dawley

wft
 :-\

socket

Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Sprague Dawley

:o

socket

Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

renfield

Sprague, I think you've got the temperature of the board a bit wrong. When members of this forum talk shit upon one another, it is within the context of a crew of fuckup scofflaws who have known each other and been travelling around the world to meet up and make complete shitheads of ourselves at all the premier stoner rock and doom festivals for decades. We've all taken prima nocta rights with each other's wives, caught bullets for one another, witnessed each other's mental breakdowns / midlife crises, and so on.

After the mothership forum stonerrock.com was obliterated, we diaspora'd to facebook, the Obelisk, and this site. Most of our friends from that forum got older, turned in their stoner rock badges and guns, and retired to facebook where they presumably post memes about how Trump is orange, never say anything rude or off color, and fail to show up at any shows. The Obelisk was for people who think music is serious business and no place for jokes, which in the long run leads to a place where Libertycaps has exclusive posting privileges. Only this site really communicates the lawlessness and dedication of the original forum. Here it's blood in blood out, ride or die, etc.

Just my $0.02. You're lucky to have found us. See you at next year's Stoned and Dusted.

Sprague Dawley

:-X

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Lumpy

What if we had a Do-Over, only this time, we rolled out the red carpet? In recognition of an exceptional wit.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

renfield

mortlock

Lumpy

Be the forum you want to see in the world.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Sprague Dawley

Quote from: renfield on July 16, 2020, 12:23:51 PMSprague, I think you've got the temperature of the board a bit wrong. When members of this forum talk shit upon one another, it is within the context of a crew of fuckup scofflaws who have known each other and been travelling around the world to meet up and make complete shitheads of ourselves at all the premier stoner rock and doom festivals for decades. We've all taken prima nocta rights with each other's wives, caught bullets for one another, witnessed each other's mental breakdowns / midlife crises, and so on.

After the mothership forum stonerrock.com was obliterated, we diaspora'd to facebook, the Obelisk, and this site. Most of our friends from that forum got older, turned in their stoner rock badges and guns, and retired to facebook where they presumably post memes about how Trump is orange, never say anything rude or off color, and fail to show up at any shows. The Obelisk was for people who think music is serious business and no place for jokes, which in the long run leads to a place where Libertycaps has exclusive posting privileges. Only this site really communicates the lawlessness and dedication of the original forum. Here it's blood in blood out, ride or die, etc.

Just my $0.02. You're lucky to have found us. See you at next year's Stoned and Dusted.
Good post, explains a lot.

Muffin Man

Good catch! I undestand, now.