Pablo

lovely thread, keep 'em coming!
here's my share:

and my other band

and my other other band, a long time ago when we played before Discharge

frobbert

bite me

Mr. Foxen

Managed to have two practices with same guy (guitarist managed to no show both times, so giving up on him), so made a band Facebook page, one video neatly showing neither of us on there. https://www.facebook.com/warriorpope

mortlock

foot and mouth disease. summer scum 2 noise fest. buffalo ny.   

Glitchyghost

liquidsmoke

From our first gig almost a year ago. My pitch is a bit off in spots and the camera mic was blowing out from the volume. Also we recently changed our name to Orogen.

JemDooM

seriously awesome stuff guys! smokey im loving those tones, heavy!
DooM!

liquidsmoke

Thank ya. The video is somewhat misleading though, we aren't actually that sludgy but we do use a ton of distortion. Crushing skulls is part of the plan.

Cursed71

Yo smoke, my brother is heading to Madison for your show tonight.  I was gonna hitch a ride, but I just bought a house and need to not go out and work on stuff at home.   Have fun dude!   Mount Salem are my homies, and definitely enjoy themselves...and you are sharing the stage with Mike!!! Fuck...maybe I should go.

liquidsmoke

Not sure if I met your brother or not but there was a pretty good crowd for awhile there. I hear ya on the house thing, they require a lot of work. This was my first time seeing Mount Salem, Azala, and Mike in any incarnation. He said he liked our set without being asked and told me that I am a doom orator. I'm not the YOB fan I once was but it still meant a lot. I liked the Mount Salem and Azala sets and hearing Mike sing clean was amazing, the guy has powerful pipes!

electric answer

Hi! My band is called "SANDVEISS".....here's a song from our upcoming first full-length, self-released album coming out in december....
Hey, leave your comments!

RAGER

I like the tones, I like the riffs, I like the drums but the vox are bit too yarley for me.  Most everybody here will dig your band though. ;)
No Focus Pocus

johnny problem

I like the riffs, I like the fact you guys are from Quebec City even more.  Very interesting.  Are you guys playing any shows around Christmas time?

dogfood

Yup, that's got old timey, gen-u-ine stoner rock groove, damned solid, the kind of band you actually want to leave the house to see.
Problem solving whiskey!

electric answer

Quote from: RAGER on November 09, 2013, 12:23:18 PM
I like the tones, I like the riffs, I like the drums but the vox are bit too yarley for me.  Most everybody here will dig your band though. ;)
Thanks for the comments! Made some research to know what "yarley" is...hehe... maybe the fact that english is not my first language didn't help! hehehe

Quote from: johnny problem on November 09, 2013, 03:01:12 PM
I like the riffs, I like the fact you guys are from Quebec City even more.  Very interesting.  Are you guys playing any shows around Christmas time?
Hey thanks!! Our next show will be on december 8th (the date we release the album)....at a venue called "L'AgitéE" in Quebec city"

Quote from: dogfood on November 10, 2013, 12:11:00 PM
Yup, that's got old timey, gen-u-ine stoner rock groove, damned solid, the kind of band you actually want to leave the house to see.
Wow! Thanks for the comment! As soon as the album is out, we'll try to send it to a few labels...just for fun :-)

everdrone

ya that Sandveiss is great stuff, I would not be suprised in the least if yall start touring in support of a famous band :)

JemDooM

DooM!

everdrone

Im hoping Sandveiss shows up on spotify soon  ;)

Pissy

Here's one from last year.  Song is off our first album.  It's not perfect, so I'm a bit reluctant to show it.  oh well.

Vinyls.   deal.

AgentofOblivion

This isn't my band, but I did the video/audio.  Turned out pretty cool I think.

spookstrickland

Here is us playing Halloween Night.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90uhjwWJAI

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

eddiefive10

Quote from: AgentofOblivion on November 19, 2013, 09:57:03 AM
This isn't my band, but I did the video/audio.  Turned out pretty cool I think.

What is the name of the band, I dig it