Awright Fuckers, My Latest PS4 Game Reviews

Started by Bro. Righteous, June 02, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Righteous

...from latest played - Grade-Scale 1-10 Ball-Sacks.

9/10 Mass Effect Andromeda - dunno what all the shitstorm butthurt was aboot but I thoroughly enjoyed this fucker AND my
first foray into the world of ME. Mind you the fucking sex 'scenes' were total lacklustre (what's w/the alien sex hype?)...but I managed to put over a 100/hrs into checking my email and screaming at SAM...my woman was so proud.

6/10 Mafia III - So much fucking potential but went into repetitive shit real quick, cut-scenes were awesome, gameplay not so much...and those fucking tunes, fucking kill me already, same overplayed bullshit over, over and over...except Hendrix, brother gets a pass.

4/10 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - More like Deus DUH!...seriously I just either didn't understand the game for it was crap from the get-go or I missed something along the way, I tried man, I was digging the graphics mostly but - either way:
shit sandwich.

10/10 Yakuzo 0 - Just a surprise of awesomeness, story-telling of very high calibre, great fight physics and so much fucking dialogue you can drink yourself stupid during the breaks - I like to drink when I play....oh and fucking chick fights!!

9/10 Final Fantasy XV - Another fucking surprise out of left field. Never played a FF game before but besides all the gay innuendo I was expecting it had some hilarious fucking moments...totally surprised my gaming ass, not what I was expecting. Almost broke my controller trying to fight the mountain turtle fucker. FUCK!!

8/10 Dying Light - Love the graphics and day/night experience, well done overall in an overrated zombie genre, although
still doesn't touch Red Dead Redemptions Undead Nightmare.

Ok. so what's next? I don't see shit that interests me in the near future, guess I wait for Red Dead Redemption II, but it's so fucking far man...what's a good gaming fix for this brother, brothers?....but FUCK multiplayer. Hate that shit.

/drink

I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

socket

I have played none of these. Damn Switch has all of my attention lately.

Red Dead 2 is what I am most pumped for on PS4.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Bro. Righteous

socket

Bro. Righteous

I'm playing the fuck outta Horizen Zero Dawn/HZD b/c there's fuck all else right now out there I'm into,
but after zillions of exploration hours and keeping the main story not completed still, me and my
Dino-Mech buddies are having a pretty fucking righteous time...some really beautiful shit in this open world.

socket

Some of the PS4 bullshit today seems cool. I was suckered into the PSVR so that shit was cool, too. I am still Switch obsessed, so we'll see what I buy on PS4.

Bro. Righteous

Bro. Righteous

I  will re-track previous post, I'm aboot 100hrs into AC/Origins and it fucking kicks ass.

Bro. Righteous

AssCreed - Fuck me I'm gonna break 200hrs on this fucker w/the Curse of the Pharaohs DLC already in progress.
Until some motherfucking decent shit comes along...latest, God of War, fuck linear gameplay and esp...
fuck some snot-nosed kid I have to deal with.
Far Cry 5 - had high hopes, but I can't stand first person (why no 3rd person option fuckers!) and seems
repetitive as hell...so much GOD-damn potential. Expronouciantion on GOD - ya git? FUCK!
...hmmm, what else....oh...yea....fuck all, there's nothing else. Gaping chasm of shit.
Looks like I'll be waiting 'till Oct for RDRII for this cat...in the meantime, bring on the Pharaoh fucks and
unexplored question marks.
FUCK.

Bro. Righteous

Days Gone - 5/10 repetitive nonsense
Sekiro - 8.5/10 groovy but fuck the boss fights
RDR2 - Eats dick...like a slow turd coming out of my anus.
Plague Tale - 7/10...hey okay, I dig rats and good narrative.
Rage 2 - sadly 4/10...again fuck you open world non-open world shenanigans.

...and Fuck these devs prematurely selling out games and first day patches, go fuck yourselves.