Main Menu

TRADING / WANTED thread.

Started by Hemisaurus, February 25, 2011, 11:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

For those of us stuck in a bartering world, or figure that we get a better deal just ltrading, or have stuff too small to be worth much cash (guitar / amp parts, cables, stands cheap FX etc.) and for those of us looking for particular parts or pieces :D

I have an HP O'Scope 100MHz, beautifully sharp trace, great for both audio and video troubleshooting, and has a built in DMM (digital multimeter) on top of the unit.

Also a Pioneer cassette player, that takes seven tapes at a time, and will record on them in sequence.

Also got some S-Video and RCA switching boxes. I can take pics of, if anyone's interested. Other stuff to come.

I'm open for instruments, effects, amps or whatever, that o'scope needs to be a local pickup or be prepared for a weighty shipping charge.

I'm also looking for a set of 4 (2L+2R) tuners for bass, small size (Gotoh) like used on many Jap basses, not Fender size, and any bass pickups floating about going spare, for my ugly bass project Mk II.

Private Messages preferred, otherwise the threads get out of hand  :)

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

VOLVO)))

DOD BUZZBOX THAT GABE HASN'T CONTACTED ME ABOUT
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Discö Rice

Discö Rice

justinhedrick

I have a sovtek Mig50h and/or a Peavey Vtm 60 head that i'm interested in trading. the sovtek is in good cosmetic shape, but vtm's head shell could use some retolex-ing love. what do you have? let me now.

i'd be interested in a different heads, guitars, effects, speaker cabs (if you are close to illinois).

beardofcthulhu

Want: Boss HM-2

Have to trade: Ibanez TS10 tube Screamer Classic.  It's a little noisy, and most likely could use some TLC, but it works and sounds just fine.  i just want more brootz.
Peace through volume.

Discö Rice

Hehe was not expecting a response so soon. Thanks Jake. :)

mortlock

i have a set of bartolini j bass pups..passive. very good condition..they sound great.

Dave J

justinhedrick, I'm in Illinois and have a Crate 4X12 I've been trying to unload for $120.

I also have:
  Snarling Dogs Wah
  Behringer Hell Babe Wah
  Big Muff Pi Black Russian

I'm looking for a good Fuzz or noise gate or ABY for trades.
"I wish I could talk in technicolor." -- volunteer housewife during acid experiment circa 1956

"Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now!
It is fun to have fun, but you have to know how."
--Cat In The Hat

Hemisaurus

I'm looking for a guitar body, anyone lose it and smash their $50 strat copy and snap of the neck?

Would prefer it to still have the electronics, no matter how cheap they were, but don't need any of the stuff for holding strings on.

Doesn't need to be a strat copy either.

Hemisaurus

Evil big bass cab, any takers?

Ashdown RPM preamp, original version, I believe. Got this thanks to Adam in Ramesses, has tube drive, crossover, funky analog VU and start switch, also capable of terrifying amounts of low-end, even before you kick in the subharmonic generator, works with a standard 4 button footswitch for tube drive, subharmonics, eq, and something else, which I can't read on that fuzzy shot of the backpanel. Shape control, missed that bit, has a footswitchable shape control, for scooping or humping your sounds.

VOLVO)))

i really want an Epiphone Scroll...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

hayseed

I want another Sunn 2x15 cab....loaded or unloaded.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

johnny problem

Quote from: Hemisaurus on March 01, 2011, 04:20:41 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on March 01, 2011, 02:37:34 PM
i really want an Epiphone Scroll...

ROADTRIP!!! :D
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msg/2233350308.html

Holy shit, that thing is beautiful.  Why doesn't Epiphone make cool instruments like that anymore?

I wish I could afford this thing.  Number 4 of 4

Thinline Strat.

Jake

Regarding those Epi Scroll guitars: A local shop had a sweet vintage tobacco burst one a while back. Cool guitar, but it must have weighed 12+ pounds, easily. Crazy, too, since the body is actually pretty smallish.
poop.

VOLVO)))

They're awesome, I've only ever seen two in person. Matsumoku made... Weight isn't a big deal... Rad looking guitar though. I want one in creme, or ivory.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

zachoff

I've been jonesing for a BC Rich Mockingbird Heritage Classic in black.  Tough to find.  There's one on talkbass right now and if it's there when I get my tax return it's mine!

VOLVO)))

Straight up? Pass on that heritage Mock. If you are serious about picking up a BC Rich, you should hop over here...

http://bcrichplayers.com/

Lots of good knowledge, and people. 50 post minimum to sell/buy, but it's so everyone can get to know you a little bit. I'm EnslavedInRot, over there. Also, shitloads of amazing BC Riches...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

hayseed

"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

zachoff

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 02, 2011, 10:59:26 PM
Straight up? Pass on that heritage Mock. If you are serious about picking up a BC Rich, you should hop over here...

http://bcrichplayers.com/

Lots of good knowledge, and people. 50 post minimum to sell/buy, but it's so everyone can get to know you a little bit. I'm EnslavedInRot, over there. Also, shitloads of amazing BC Riches...

Huh, thanks for the linky... Guess they're unloved.  I'm just looking for a dual P sorta bass & that's the only stock one I know about and I'm too cheap to hold out for a Koa.

nonoman

Looking for 100/120w tube guitar head, or ss head that will hang volume wise with a 100w tube head.

Thanks.
No good deed goes unpunished.

VOLVO)))

EXPRESSION PEDALS, A TREM PEDAL WITH A RATE CONTROLLED THROUGH AN EXPRESSION PEDAL ETC.

broken crybaby wah's...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.