Subrosa Robbed, Donate a few bucks

Started by taylo)))r, November 05, 2013, 03:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylo)))r

I posted this on the main forum as well, want to get as much visibility as I can

So Subrosa got robbed last night while they were out on tour. AP post on here regularly and he plays drums for them, and is also in Oxcross. They set up a donations page to help them replace their gear. Anything will help. You know, stoner/doom bands with two violins don't really rake in the dough.

http://www.youcaring.com/other/raise-money-for-subrosa-after-being-robbed-on-tour-in-ca/103094
(insert interesting quote)

xayk

Bummed to hear, Subrosa rule.  >:( I'll chip in a little something.

Jake

Sorry to hear that as well. Gear thieves should be executed sans trial.
poop.

Glitchyghost

181 days still left to go and they've already almost passed their goal by $1k.  I guess that's one way to get all new gear.   

taylo)))r

Quote from: koi on November 06, 2013, 04:29:12 PM
181 days still left to go and they've already almost passed their goal by $1k.  I guess that's one way to get all new gear.   

HA! I thought the same thing.
(insert interesting quote)

Glitchyghost

Just so people know, I was totally being sarcastic and not insinuating, or being jerky, or anything.  I know and love these folks.   Glad they earned the cash back so quickly.   Some things can never be replaced, but at least they got back, monetarily, what was taken.  And the fans showed they cared. Which is priceless.

ap

Thank you so much to everyone.
We're shutting down the donation site today.
As much as I would love to buy a solid gold drum kit, I think that would be a bit greedy.
The kindness and support has been overwhelming.
Stoners are the best people.