Previous topic - Next topic

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Baltar

Riffer! I knew it was someone cool!  Many thanks, we had a lot of questions about what he used through the years.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

The Riffer

;) Aw man, you're welcome. He's a rad guy, was totally cool with telling every secret about his rig...to my knowledge, his rig now is a bit less.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Barnhard

Shitty pic. But you get the idea.

I,Galactus

^ diggin' that sea phoam pharaoh
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

bbottom

clockwork green

I've got some placement issues I'm not happy with and some new, right angled midi cables should help. I'll probably throw the new Openhaus on there when they're released but that would give me a power issue to deal with. I'd also like one odd-ball pedal like maybe that new Dwarfcraft pitch grinder. The HOG2 might replace the POG2 whenever I get that.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

omie

Hows that Mobius? It gives me 'the wood'.

... real talk

clockwork green

I haven't had a ton of time with it...I'm still in the playing with crazy sounds mode but it's pretty amazing. The pre/post thing is cool because it allows me to run the pedal in the loop of the superego when I want or outside of it. There are definitely some sounds in there that I've never heard before.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

dunwichamps

i dig the quadrature mode once you bring down he Shift parameter where it modulates stuff in the audio band. Great for interesting tremolo/vibrato type sounds with non-linear repeats

dunwichamps

Quote from: mutantcolors on January 18, 2013, 11:40:14 AM
Vid of that custom V, plz k thx.

There are some clips of this thing floating around my youtube. Best one is probably on the annunaki demo. Baritone starts at 12:48 or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnDXEiXVAL4