Main Menu

acoustic guitar

Started by bass sic, September 19, 2012, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bass sic

What do you guys think of this Ibanez ew20asnt? Dude offered to trade for some stuff I have up on Craigslist. Value wise its an even fair trade, I just think its ugly as all hell. Im on the fence here, so if I get a bunch of positive feedback from you guys Ill probably do it. Id rather have the cash, but shit aint moving.

And why does everybody get their feet in gear pics?

RacerX

Yeah, that's a pretty gaudy/ugly piece, but if she sounds good, I guess I'd probably go for it.
Livin' The Life.

Hemisaurus

Looks ugly as hell to me ;D

Wouldn't pay $5 for it at a garage sale.

RacerX

Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 19, 2012, 04:35:44 PM

If it sounds good, use it for recording. You can't hear visual ugliness, only sonic ugliness.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

that's a bit too fancy for me.  i wouldn't even buy a quilt top paul
No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

Ugly? Looks pretty nice to me.
I know MOP isn't very metal, but c'mon.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

James1214

Quote from: RacerX on September 19, 2012, 04:44:13 PM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on September 19, 2012, 04:35:44 PM

If it sounds good, use it for recording. You can't hear visual ugliness, only sonic ugliness.

i agree with Racer, if it plays and sounds a dream who gives a flying fuck what it looks like. i absolutely loved how all of my ibanez guitars and basses have sounded and played. i wish i still had my ICB....  :-[
words

bass sic

I just think it looks too fancy, like when I play it I should be wearing a suit. Theres plenty of guitars that look good and play well.

bass sic

Well that solves that, he just sold it. Back to your regularly scheduled program.