Main Menu

Model T Clones

Started by Swurve, August 22, 2012, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on August 27, 2012, 11:49:00 AM
Bummer. BACK LIT LEDS ON MY MODEL T, soon as I figure out everything Nick said to do.

Schematic for you.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: dunwichamps on August 27, 2012, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on August 27, 2012, 11:49:00 AM
Bummer. BACK LIT LEDS ON MY MODEL T, soon as I figure out everything Nick said to do.

Schematic for you.

Gangster, How do I splice it into the heater supply/How do I find it since the Second Gen T has a different schem that apparently doesn't exist on the internet? Does LED placement matter, I'm assuming some drilling in the chassis will have to be done.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on August 27, 2012, 12:36:33 PM
Gangster, How do I splice it into the heater supply/How do I find it since the Second Gen T has a different schem that apparently doesn't exist on the internet? Does LED placement matter, I'm assuming some drilling in the chassis will have to be done.

Heaters are always wired to pins 7 and 2 of the power tubes and pins 4+5, and 9 of the preamp tubes. So trace the wires from pins 7 and pin 2 of any of the power tubes back to the winding and splice into those wires. LEDs are quite direct, they have a directional light that needs to be dispersed using reflectors or surfaces, placement will need experimentation.