Main Menu

I want to to talk fuzz

Started by OUTLANDAH, March 11, 2012, 10:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

Sounds good. Lemme know when you're not swamped and I'm in.

In the meantime... WHO NEED DAT SUPERFUZZ? Got da Dunwich hook up for ya!

dunwichamps

Quote from: grimniggzy on March 29, 2012, 11:12:27 AM
Yeah, that is definitely another plus. I probably need it to be usable for bass & guitar also.

yea I can check over the schematic see where the freq response is shaped. If 3-6 more people want to go in on the boards then the per board cost will drop a lot and I can get you it cheaper

grimniggzy

Quote from: dunwichamps on March 29, 2012, 11:24:50 AM
Yeah, that is definitely another plus. I probably need it to be usable for bass & guitar also.

yea I can check over the schematic see where the freq response is shaped. If 3-6 more people want to go in on the boards then the per board cost will drop a lot and I can get you it cheaper

yeah, we may have to start a new thread to rope people in.
everybody wants an awesome superfuzz for a good price, they just might not know it yet.

dunwichamps

Quote from: grimniggzy on March 29, 2012, 11:31:58 AM
Quote from: dunwichamps on March 29, 2012, 11:24:50 AM

yeah, we may have to start a new thread to rope people in.
everybody wants an awesome superfuzz for a good price, they just might not know it yet.

done

grimniggzy

grimniggzy

while we're talking about pedals I can't afford...
I need a reverb. Jake how you feel about that Cathedral? That's the overpriced one I've been eyeing.
At $220 it's not really that much of a jump to the Strymon everyone on the internet keeps hyping.

I think with a SuperFuzz, good reverb & good phaser my pedalboard will be complete. I just have to figure out which pedals I'm currently using aren't going to make the cut.

VOLVO)))

I love my Cathedral. It sounds so very gorgeous. My only gripe? Too many features and not enough footswitches.

It has so much I wanna use, but it isnt too switchable on the fly. The freeze is a great noise maker. It's on 100% of the time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Yeah, I kinda feel like I'd be overwhelmed/intimidated by the Cathedral or Strymon.
But I still think more options are better than less when it comes to modulation.
One thing about the Strymon I like is it has a favorite footswitch on the other hand Cathedral has tap.

grimniggzy

at least I think I know what phaser I want.

bitter

Hey Nick, whats the story on the Wizard fuzz and Fac off v.2 pedals you're cooking up? I tried to check it out on your FB but they changed they layout so I just gave up  :-\
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

dunwichamps

Wizard Fuzz on thy back burner. FAC Ver2 soon but not yet ready.

OUTLANDAH

Dunwitch do you have a link to a store or anything for your pedals?

dunwichamps

Quote from: OUTLANDAH on April 04, 2012, 03:03:17 PM
Dunwitch do you have a link to a store or anything for your pedals?

i dont have a store per say but visit my FB page for photos and blurbs by me. I will do custom work 2. just email me

dunwichamps@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/DunwichAmps

also i dig your mispell of my name

DunWitch! not bad

neways here is wizard fuzz proto

OUTLANDAH

yea, haha I was to lazy to scroll down to figure which way to spell it.

xayk

Quote from: dunwichamps on April 04, 2012, 03:54:03 PM

Dig.  I assume yr running that into a Metropolitan or something else clean?

dunwichamps

Quote from: xayk on April 04, 2012, 09:05:58 PM
Quote from: dunwichamps on April 04, 2012, 03:54:03 PM

Dig.  I assume yr running that into a Metropolitan or something else clean?

V4 so ur right on zee money.

Instant Dan

Not to get off topic but can someone tell me a little about fuzz wah's? A guy near me has a Jimi Hendrix fuzz wah and was wondering if it was worth trading my modded Vox V847 wah?

OUTLANDAH

The only fuzz wah i ever played on was the morely. They are alright, better off picking a fuzz and picking a wah if you ask me though

VOLVO)))

So many wants for the wizard fuzz.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

OUTLANDAH

Yes, I'll want a Wizard fuzz after I put in the order for the Pharaoh first.