Inside Amy Schumer Comedy Central tue 930cst

Started by MadJohnShaft, May 01, 2013, 07:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadJohnShaft

Hey - did you watch this?  Really dirty humor - like her standup. I hate all comedians but I don't hate her.  This show had its moments and I will keep watching.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

deleted account

MadJohnShaft

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

MadJohnShaft

priest..... is a black man.

I wonder how long they will keep this show watchable?  Sketch comedy shows run out of ideas and this is already all poo poo-kaakaa humor.

boltthrow

Saw a little of her new show, kinda lame.  However CC was running a standup of hers the night before which was hilarious.  And she looked great and she was sweating through her dress armpits which I found hot.

The Bandit

She is not attractive to me.  Looks a little too much like Tina Yothers from her Family Ties days for my liking.

She is funny though.

MadJohnShaft

Kinda lame? It's all rape and anal and poop - ie both your specialty and vocation.

deleted account

she looks nothing like Tina Yothers.  you know who she does look like?  Bridget.  if Bridget was hot.

I want the frogz to weigh in on this blonde Jewess

Ryno

Quote from: boltthrow on May 02, 2013, 10:53:17 AM
Saw a little of her new show, kinda lame.  However CC was running a standup of hers the night before which was hilarious.  And she looked great and she was sweating through her dress armpits which I found hot.

Saw that standup special and agree that it was hysterical.  I actually had to mute it on two occasions, as my back is seriously fucked up right now and I was laughing so hard it was killing me.
If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?

bitter

I caught the last few minutes. Not sure if I found it terribly funny, but she's got a hint of thicky thickness going on that I don't think she had in the past. Needless to say, yum.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

MadJohnShaft

I will explain the jokes.

EP 2 & 3 solid as well with last nights being pretty great.  Very inventive.

MadJohnShaft

Metal and Beer

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

RAGER

Saw this for the first time last night.  I chuckled quite a bit.  I think I like her.
No Focus Pocus

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

bitter

This thar one time, Mike Tyson told her, if she had as many dicks coming out of her as she did going in, she'd look like a porcupine.

That's fucked up  :D

RAGER

Somebody told him to say that cuz he ain't that smart or funny.
No Focus Pocus

bitter

Oh fo sho. I imagine people check on him while he sleeps to make sure he's still breathing. Still one of the most heinous, biting insults I heard in a long time.

Token

Eh, watching the S2 opener...

Meh...

Can only run this face is yuck but I'd bang her bit for so long. 

MadJohnShaft

It's really not your thing, there's no giant hammers or slightly sped up sequences of marching bands chasing busty lasses.

Token

Oh its my humor, S1 was cool, S2 shaping up to be pretty more of the same.

Just running out jokes, Tennis Women takin off her drawls after a match? Total Schumer.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.