dogfood

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/3236386051.html

dallas craigslist > dallas > for sale / wanted > musical instruments - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
FREE!!!!! 1972 Gibson Les Paul custom (Flower mound)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-28, 10:49PM CDT
Reply to this post
Reply to: tm42q-3236386051@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give up at guitar and pretty much hate my life now so here's a once in a life time opertunity to get an awesome guitar that's worth over 50k and make an investment. It's a 1972 Gibson les Paul custom with a maple neck only 613 were made from 72-74 first person to call or text can have it for free here's my number (214) 701-6799

Problem solving whiskey!

I,Galactus

QuoteThis posting has been flagged for removal.

:-[
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Worthless Willie

That's secret code for "come to my house, so I can murder you".
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Corey Y

Let me just go ahead and Google Maps that location he texted back, to pick up my guitar...

...seems legit, on my way!

grimniggzy

Jake

Anyone thinking a '72 maple-necked Custom is worth $50,000 should have some sense raped into them.
poop.

grimniggzy

I'm grimniggzy & I approve ^this^ message

Jake

Excuse me... maple FRETBOARDED Custom.

Wouldn't want to upset Stabbin Dan.
poop.