SPAM: this is the only forum section I really post in so check a new project.

Started by rayinreverse, June 04, 2012, 11:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayinreverse

A new project I am involved with. Taylor from Black Sleep of Kali moved back from Denver. Dave Jones from Dwellers on bass, and Andy who played drums for Iota. We are called Oxcross.

I,Galactus

Applauded for good shit.

Is Black Sleep of Kali done?  I dug the tunes they posted on ye olde boarde. 

Tell ya boy Taylo)))r to start posting here, specifically "show of your rigs - the rebirthening."
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

rayinreverse

no black sleep is still playing. i think patrick and the other new guy picked up singing duties.
i will tell taylor to post here. he does have a bitchin rig.

taylo)))r

Quote from: I,Galactus on June 04, 2012, 11:52:58 AM
Applauded for good shit.

Is Black Sleep of Kali done?  I dug the tunes they posted on ye olde boarde.  

Tell ya boy Taylo)))r to start posting here, specifically "show of your rigs - the rebirthening."

Black Sleep is still going. I quit last year when I moved back to SLC, I just didn't have the time to worry about doing a band in another state. They got a new guitar player, and I think all of them handle vocal duties. They just released a split with Union of Sleep. Doesn't really sound like old BSOK stuff IMO, but it's still worth listening to for sure.

Glad you are liking the new tunes. Just curious, do I know you?
(insert interesting quote)

I,Galactus

Quote from: taylo)))r on June 04, 2012, 01:08:22 PM
Just curious, do I know you?

No more than you know any other random nerd on the internet that digs heavy tunes.  :)

I just remembered hearing the Black Sleep demos on the old board and that you and Morgan had bad-ass rigs is all.

Dwellers/Iota/BSOK/OXCROSS is all good shit in my books.  Keep it up.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

taylo)))r

Quote from: I,Galactus on June 04, 2012, 01:26:09 PM
Quote from: taylo)))r on June 04, 2012, 01:08:22 PM
Just curious, do I know you?

No more than you know any other random nerd on the internet that digs heavy tunes.  :)

I just remembered hearing the Black Sleep demos on the old board and that you and Morgan had bad-ass rigs is all.

Dwellers/Iota/BSOK/OXCROSS is all good shit in my books.  Keep it up.

Sweet!

There's the obligatory facebook page if anyone cares to follow:  https://www.facebook.com/Oxcross
(insert interesting quote)

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

tossom

I am 65th like on facepage.  Liking the sound of this.

Dare this be moved to Gen Disc dear jam room mod Sunnjake sir?
"Beige rock"