Main Menu

Peavey Classic 400

Started by MichaelZodiac, April 04, 2012, 03:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

You guys are awful dedicated to attaining amplifiers.
All my amps were either shipped or brought to me, haha.

bass sic

Fuck I flew to Phoenix to buy a truck and drove back in two days.

MichaelZodiac

Fucker went way too high, coupled with the long drive that I'd have done if the price was ok but now it's just too much. Gonna save some more till the summer, I'll look for a new amp then. Higher budget = more options.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

The Riffer

I had one for about a year. Definitely a punishing sound and mucho macho volume. Nice features...but I had a bit of trouble with it burning tubes and fuses. Was intermittent and I never really got to the root of the problem..sold it on ebay for around 700.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

MichaelZodiac

Yeah it was around 700 euros + gas for the long drive, reason came to me and I just gonna save some more.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

VOLVO)))

Do you guys ever feel like we're.... over doing it?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Maybe they need to come up with some kind of formula:

Where N is number of shows you play per year

GuitAmpWatts=N

BassAmpWatts=N*10 unless BassAmp=tube then BassAmpWatts=N*6

NoOfPedals=N/25

NoOfCabs=N/50

NoOfToms=N/10

NoOfCymbals=N/25

There you go, sorted ;D

VOLVO)))

Yep, overdoing it!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

should be like

n+mi, and m is the number of imaginary shows your planning on sometime in the near future but you dont really know

Hemisaurus

No, I think that's how people have been working it, in reality, we should all be dumping the Marshalls, Oranges and Dunwich and buying an Epi Jr, Emery or a Bumbox

dunwichamps

i have been selling it off recently, the V4 out the door. Then I only have 2 working amps, my SE EL34 first build ever and my 1W ECC99 amp

VOLVO)))

Ive been giving up a bunch of shit, too. I wish I could sell all of it and be done with it, sometimes.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mutantcolors

I toy with selling my Leslie cab now and then. Then I pull my head out of my ass.